Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What goes on this forum's discord?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Can't bother to join, so asking it here.

I didn’t join it either. I only use Discord to interact and talk with irl friends ( so basically only 2 people at maximum).

Idk but I bet it's zoomer central

They didn't accept me :cryfeels:
Why is that? I might join but I might get shit talked since thats what happen every time I join a Discord sever (even though I am nice to the people in said server).

Cock, a lot of it, especially black ones.

They love to talk about black cocks there.
These people think you’re joking but this is the truth. I mean there is ALOT of BBC talk on there like more than the average bbc memer can take

will never use tranny app so thankfully will never know either

They plot the ovERthrow of various nations. And talk about us HERE in derogatory terms....

For example, they don't have anything nice to say about me! I saw screenshots of discussions about them placing snipers out around my house and shooting my kittens with silencers! I know it was real because of all my dead kittens missing heads that were nailed to my door when i returned from the ass washing creek!

They plot the ovERthrow of various nations. And talk about us HERE in derogatory terms....

For example, they don't have anything nice to say about me! I saw screenshots of discussions about them placing snipers out around my house and shooting my kittens with silencers! I know it was real because of all my dead kittens missing heads that were nailed to my door when i returned from the ass washing creek!
Lol.

yea pretty much this.

cummy and without me are always posting BBC memes and weed just posts hammy edits.
Still theres some funny shit from time to time

Can't be bothered to make a new account to join.
Only reason I'm interested in joining is because it is said that knajjd is active there and I'm curious to know what he's like.

probably posting their chad faces
Damn. I see you’re going through the same glitch as me with the stars. They’ll go away soon like they did for me and then you get your new stars. I had to wait like a week

Fakecelling
Only reason I'm interested in joining is because it is said that knajjd is active there and I'm curious to know what he's like.
You must be the only incel with above 1000 post here who has not seen his face

Curiosity kill the pussycat

I hate discord trannies

I barely know what discord is ngl

Dont bother with discord. It's full of cumskin teen fakecels. Seen plenty of selfies and I deleted my account right away. Can't stand normalfags.

sadly unironically BBC spam literally 24/7
knajjd is mostly drunk when he is on. acts pretty volatile and likes cute axolotols

Mostly low effort shitposting, maybe there are some interesting conversations, but discord is not about thoughtful discussions or anything like that.

Mostly low effort shitposting, maybe there are some interesting conversations, but discord is not about thoughtful discussions or anything like that.
Oh ok, good to know.