Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What goes on in the heads of (white) men who work in Law enforcement and the military?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I mean, they are literally risking their sanity, limb and life to protect a populace that increasingly hates and demonizes them.

(Left wing) Politicians, pundits and the media are taking shit after shit on them and magnify every flaw they might have while ignoring all good stuff. (“White cops hunt black people for sports !!!”)

AFAIK in the USA veterans are treated like literal dog shit and abandoned to homelessness and insanity if they are somehow damaged during their missions.

In Germany the police is openly compared to human garbage.

How cucked and bluepilled must you be to even consider such a deal?

Aren't most police and military spics and niggers anyway? At least in the US and A.

That's why some of them are turning in their badges. But also, like any job where the customers are shit, sometimes it's worth it if you have friends who get you through it. Fraternal police orders, powerful friends in Internal Affairs, etc.

Also something that makes shitty customers worth it? Good pay. Apparently cops make serious bank. Which is strange, I never hear about cops living that well.

I hope more and more of them kill themselves.

The only things army soldiers aka the biggest cucks to ever exist do is protect jewmerica and pissreal's oil and foids/chads/normies
I do not have any sympathy for these cucks and literal army of simps, they chose to protect toilets and ignore reality so they get so surprised to find out that their whore wives and gfs are whores :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: these cucks would arrest you and bodyslam you for causing the slightest inconvenience to their precious most protected group ever aka toilets.

For any FBI cucks or police officers or cuck soliders reading this, your whore wife/gf is cheating on you rn with the same criminals you're chasing all day, I hope you shoot yourself cuck (in real life simulator).

Based Thread

They like the power they have and trip on it
Maybe a few but I think most are driven by the desire to „serve and protect“ like good little bluepilled doormats.

Everytime i see an ad for the military, i notice how the emphasis is on how great of a career it is, not that you would (mistakenly) think you are fighting for your country but just to merely earn some shekels. Theres no point having borders and an army if the population is too demoralised to actually defend itself.

Yes, they should kill themselves

I laughed when US service members die for a Nation that worships women and degeneracy. :feelshaha::feelsokman:

It used to be different OP. They used to be considered heros. Some did it to be the "good" guy. Others did it out of pressure from their family. Still others only did it to gain the money and power that comes with a uniform and badge. The world has changed a lot in the last decade. Fucking zoomers

I went to a combat unit in the military to be able legally kill people. Also, in my country it opens a lot of doors.

They're high T, chad to chad lites that still want to control and bully
Aren't most police and military spics and niggers anyway? At least in the US and A.
Police, no - theyre mostly white. The military has a lot of spics and niggers; they mostly join for the university money

Also something that makes shitty customers worth it? Good pay. Apparently cops make serious bank. Which is strange, I never hear about cops living that well.
It's cause of their hours. They can just spend hours and hours sitting around in a car or whatever getting paid. They definitely mog minimumwagecels.

It used to be different OP. They used to be considered heros. Some did it to be the "good" guy. Others did it out of pressure from their family. Still others only did it to gain the money and power that comes with a uniform and badge. The world has changed a lot in the last decade. Fucking zoomers
We had semi-compulsory military service (for men) here in Germany until 2011. Our military never had any lack of personnel. But since the compulsion to serve has been removed, our military has become just another company with adds and recruiters. Thy are totally desperate to get personel. They lower their standards every year and it’s totally pathetic:

“Do you wanna change the world? Join the Budeswehr! We are like a big family and you will have much fun and adventures and shit!”

I went to a combat unit in the military to be able legally kill people. Also, in my country it opens a lot of doors.
I respect your honesty…

Military and police applicants are down in the US and expected to continue dwindling, so the irony in demonizing and discriminating against white males in an effort to entice "diverse" applicants is that white males, the largest demographic of both the military and police, will turn away from the profession and you will have even less candidates available. Liberals will then wonder why police and military reform didnt work, why nobody wants to be a cop or soldier, and why crime is increasing when you have villified, understaffed, undertrained, overworked, and defunded institutions.

Last edited:
The only things army soldiers aka the biggest cucks to ever exist do is protect jewmerica and pissreal's oil and foids/chads/normies
I do not have any sympathy for these cucks and literal army of simps, they chose to protect toilets and ignore reality so they get so surprised to find out that their whore wives and gfs are whores :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: these cucks would arrest you and bodyslam you for causing the slightest inconvenience to their precious most protected group ever aka toilets.

For any FBI cucks or police officers or cuck soliders reading this, your whore wife/gf is cheating on you rn with the same criminals you're chasing all day, I hope you shoot yourself cuck (in real life simulator).
:lul: