Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What Games/Game Expansions Are You Waiting For

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
My favorite game has always been "Titan Quest", it has the best action rpg mechanics ever, so deep and detailed. The successor to that is an offshoot studio (Crate) that created a game using the titan quest engine called "Grim Dawn"

I'm just waiting for them to release the final expansion so the modding community can turn the game into a Godly experience. Been waiting to play the DAIL mod for the ashes of malmouth expansion for a while but the people working on it stopped because of the new expansion being under development and there would be conflict issues. Hope crate can hurry and release it, should be out by March or April.

I've gotten bored of most games, haven't played a game in years, only game I feel like playing is Titan Quest and Grim Dawn so I'm basically just waiting on that expansion to begin playing games again.

I'm telling you if you like action rpgs, once you play it, and you start testing all the mods, you'll be hooked, there's so much variability, and you can make "dual classes" combining the skill trees of two different classes, so there are dozens of possible class combinations with the base game, and some mods have 25+ classes. There's so much customizability with respect to gear, gear components, weapon components, artifacts, etc. Then there's the devotion tree which adds a whole other layer of skills ot mix and match for your build, when this game is complete and the mods are out, you could sink hundreds of hours into it easily.

I don't know, maybe Bloodstained Ritual of the Night, or Mount and Blade Bannerlord if that ever releases.

I might have to check Titan’s Quest and Grimlaw out since I’m a fan of RPG gameplay. Judging by the video it looks pretty cool.

The Outer Worlds
Cyberpunk 2077
Xenonauts 2
Bannerlord
Elder Scrolls VI (although it's going to be shit, I suspect)

And I'd love to see another in the Dishonored series but the last one didn't do so well despite being a masterpiece of a game.

The next installment of System Shock.

There are no games that I'm looking forward to, except maybe a new crash bandicoot game (not just remaster).

I've largely lost interest in gaming

Devil may cry 5
Sekiro
The outer worlds

Cyberpunk 2077
Yakuza Kiwami

GTA 6 and Topspin 5

DMC 5
Remake of MediEvil
Sekiro

I haven’t bought a new video game in years now, I’ll I just stuck to my old games and grab whatever old games that I didn’t get my hands on earlier

Cyberpunk 2077
GTA 6
Battletoads

I am waiting for a remake of empire at war

They already finally came (KH3, Crash, Spyro)

Persona 4 and Borderlands 2.

Days Gone and Last of Us 2

The Outer Worlds
Cyberpunk 2077
Bannerlord
Elder Scrolls VI (although it's going to be shit, I suspect)

And I'd love to see another in the Dishonored series but the last one didn't do so well despite being a masterpiece of a game.
all of this and also another Bioshock game
half life 3 has to be on here for obvious reasons
also
I haven’t bought a new video game in years now, I’ll I just stuck to my old games and grab whatever old games that I didn’t get my hands on earlier
this is what i'll most likely end up doing since i have a potato pc lmao

I dont waiting for any games right now since my PC is shit.

Classic Wow

When that game comes out I'll probably get fired from my job and end up playing from a hobo box on the street, leeching i nternet and electricity from starbucks tbh tbh ngl

Classic Wow

When that game comes out I'll probably get fired from my job and end up playing from a hobo box on the street, leeching i nternet and electricity from starbucks tbh tbh ngl
Tbh that sounds like life fuel

im over vidya