Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What games are you pre-ordering on PS4/Xboxone?

Ocelotpie

Ocelotpie

Greycel
I need some suggestions. Just pre-ordered RDR 2 and have some money left from my gaming budget.

consoles are for faggots

RDR2 only if it doesn't have too many strong independent women cowboys.
Spider-man is cucked with all the gay shit and it's a :soy: game.

don’t have one yet but the new guilty gear game is getting announced in november

I've never pre-ordered.

One positive about being a shut-in with no friends is there's no reason to get games until they're dirt cheap.

i might pre order devil may cry 5 if theres a pre-order exclusive weapon like a new devil arm or something.

I don't pre-order games

Tales of Vesperia, Kingdom hearts 3 and FF7 are good games to pre order now

I've never pre-ordered.

One positive about being a shut-in with no friends is there's no reason to get games until they're dirt cheap.
Hahaha
Tales of Vesperia, Kingdom hearts 3 and FF7 are good games to pre order now
I will go for kingdom hearts 3
And PCs are for pedophiles lmao jk

None.
Triple A garbage hasn't inspired anything in me for almost a decade.

Only new gen game I'm gonna buy is the last of us 2 because naughty dog always delivers

I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 4. Gonna be delivered tomorrow because I bought the deluxe edition. Forza games are the only games I still pre-order because I know what to expect from them. They're consistently good.

I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 4. Gonna be delivered tomorrow because I bought the deluxe edition. Forza games are the only games I still pre-order because I know what to expect from them. They're consistently good.
Nice! Post a review ... i would rather read an honest review than those beta cucks over at ign.

RDR2, BO4 & Forza horizon 4. True manchild shit ngl

gonna preorder red dead 2 tommorow.

No, i'm not a cuck