Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What fraction of this forum is Volcel, mentalcel, and actual incel?

Kalanchoe

Kalanchoe

Recruit
★★★
Volcel slightly less affected mentalcels.

Mentalcels being highly mentally inhibited.

Incel being actually short and ugly. Or one of either combined with lack of status and money and probably mentally castrated as well.

Assuming all fakecels are banned.
And Itcel in denial are also banned

I'm both a mentalcel and incel

The fraction of the forum who are both although few, are good people in general. Although I'm mentalcel, I'm not funny, so this is a good thing because IT will never be able to use my posts as a laughing stock: simply because I'm not funny.

Both mentalcel and incel.

I'm both a mentalcel and incel

The fraction of the forum who are both although few, are good people in general. Although I'm mentalcel, I'm not funny, so this is a good thing because IT will never be able to use my posts as a laughing stock: simply because I'm not funny.
IT and Incels are in the same boat, maybe even worse. Atleast Incels pop off sometimes. IT is like a rat eating it's own tail.

IT is like a rat eating it's own tail.
true

TBH most of them are stupid and our members called an idiot out I know they're gonna claim their little autist was "doxxed" but no, really, he had linked all his profiles including his facebook which made it possible. You can search the must read content forum for him, it was one of the funniest threads I've ever read. The guy claims he has social anxiety on facebook when no fellow IT member noticed him.

This thing is true what you say but there are some criticism that's (although of very less value) valuable and I'm talking about SOME PEOPLE who hate bluepillers SOME WOMEN WHO HATE BLUEPILLERS: You can check out my threads not too long ago about an IT member blackpilling a coper.

I'm an incel.

Vast majority of this site are incels

Incel 12345
Mental 1234
Volcel

55% Incels
45% Mentalcels

-- Adjusted for Incetion----
50% Incels
40% Mentalcels
10% Volcels

Last edited: