Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What foods do you hate :o?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I'd have to say fish, tomatos, and mushrooms. Whenever, I eat them, I feel like I'm about to vomit, but I wash it down with more water (or sometimes juice) to get rid of the taste, ugh. I'm such a picky eater ;). Lol  :heh:.

What about you guys? :relief:  <3

ill eat anything but mushrooms

shadowninya said:
ill eat anything but mushrooms
Can't blame you, mushrooms grow out of weird places... :sick:

nausea said:
Lol @themisterpepsi is getting BTFO :heh:

Do you wash it down with pepsi? When eating pizzas? Pizzas are yummy, of course :p

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol @themisterpepsi is getting BTFO :heh:

Do you wash it down with pepsi? When eating pizzas? Pizzas are yummy, of course :p

I LOVE PIZZA!

And I do wash it down with pepsi xD

Fruit candy and juice.

helloo cokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kointo said:
Fruit candy and juice.
Yeah fruit candy tastes like plastic or something. Lol, why do you not like Juice? I prefer juices over sodas, since sodas makes my nose feel weird.

pakicel said:
anything other than curry
Straight answer lol. What about some Briyani ;)? I remember an Indian kid bought some to school, tasted pretty good.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah fruit candy tastes like plastic or something. Lol, why do you not like Juice? I prefer juices over sodas, since sodas makes my nose feel weird.

I don't like soda either. I'd rather drink juice than soda.

Any type of meat / fish
Tomatoes (Only like sieved tomatoes)
red cabbage

Facade said:
Any type of meat / fish
red cabbage

Come on, you like meat. It's just a morality thing.

Chicken breasts... because i eat them every day.

Kointo said:
Come on, you like meat. It's just a morality thing.

Nope I always hated this shit. (My parents had to kind of force me as a kid to eat steak lol) 

I hate the texture of flesh & any kind of bone

But I agree that I don't eat eggs and dairy for health & ethical reasons and not because I hate the taste

I've had balut, grasshoppers, raw pork liver, durian, and more. There is nothing objectionable about any of these foods. You know what's vile? Mayonnaise.

Dekim said:

Eat ramen. Ramen good for belly!

Brocolli, I will eat any other vegetable but I hate the flavor of brocolli.

Kointo said:
Eat ramen. Ramen good for belly!

I love ramen, but i don't eat it while gymmaxing.

Dekim said:
I love ramen, but i don't eat it while gymmaxing.

You ignorant white! Eat omelette rice!

a0000487_parts_57b54e1a8755c.jpg

Kointo said:
You ignorant white! Eat omelette rice!

a0000487_parts_57b54e1a8755c.jpg

I prefer fried eggs but if i had a waifu that could make rice omelette i'd totaly switch the fried eggs

Dekim said:
I prefer fried eggs but if i had a waifu that could make rice omelette i'd totaly switch the fried eggs

Daisuki.

1. Olives
2 Mushrooms
3. Tomatoes
4. Sugar Wafers

il_fullxfull.384088644_jvzz.jpg

A Good Friend said:
1. Olives
2 Mushrooms
3. Tomatoes
4. Sugar Wafers

Why the fuck do so many people hate tomatoes and mushrooms? I could eat them plain, not mixed into anything.

Also, you better be joking with the sugar wafers!

Kointo said:
Also, you better be joking with the sugar wafers!

I can barely look at the photo. They would make me puke instantly if I were to eat one.

I think I was molested with one or something.

A Good Friend said:
I can barely look at the photo. They would make me puke instantly if I were to eat one.

I think I was molested with one or something.

I get them at gas stations, and they're delicious.

I don't like tomatoes or mushrooms either. tomatoes don't taste good and mushrooms have a repellent texture and I don't like the smell

Indari said:
tomatoes don't taste good

I can eat the products they're based off of, even salsa, because they don't taste like tomatoes

Indari said:
I don't like tomatoes or mushrooms either. tomatoes don't taste good and mushrooms have a repellent texture and I don't like the smell

To you at least. So you don't like tomato sauce either?

Kointo said:
To you at least. So you don't like tomato sauce either?

tomato sauce doesn't taste like raw tomatoes. I like it

Indari said:
tomato sauce doesn't taste like raw tomatoes. I like it

But you said you don't like tomatoes.

You just don't like them roasted?

Kointo said:
But you said you don't like tomatoes.

You just don't like them roasted?

i don't like them raw, their base form

Facade said:
Any type of meat / fish
red cabbage
I feel you. I'm also not a big fan of steak, as sometimes it could be chewy...

Dekim said:
Lol ultimate gymcel meal. Do you have it with rice or salad :o?

Ledgemund said:
I've had balut, grasshoppers, raw pork liver, durian, and more. There is nothing objectionable about any of these foods. You know what's vile? Mayonnaise.
I've seen pictures of Balut :vomit: its like half egg and half bird, makes me want to puke. You're probably the only guy here that tried all of the weird shit man :heh:

Crustaciouse said:
Brocolli, I will eat any other vegetable but I hate the flavor of brocolli.
Yeah, especially when you make Brocolli it has a fart smell to it, like ewww, but I could tolerate it much better than tomatoes, and mushrooms though...

A Good Friend said:
1. Olives
2 Mushrooms
3. Tomatoes
4. Sugar Wafers
Almost everyone is on team anti-tomato/mushroom. Tomatoes actually have a lot of bacteria.

Indari said:
Eating sauteed mushrooms, makes me vomit :vomit:

Glad you don't like that shit either.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Almost everyone is on team anti-tomato/mushroom. Tomatoes actually have a lot of bacteria.

Maybe there is a link between this and inceldom. I wonder how many tomatoes and mushrooms chad eats?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol ultimate gymcel meal. Do you have it with rice or salad :o?

Either baked potatoes or potato tortilla

A Good Friend said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Maybe there is a link between this and inceldom. I wonder how many tomatoes and mushrooms chad eats?
We probably all get the rotten ones :vomit:, as the Chads are left with the good ones ;).

idkwattodowithlife said:
We probably all get the rotten ones :vomit:, as the Chads are left with the good ones

Are you familiar with the concept of "qualia?"

Maybe chad tastes differently, and that same difference in receptor signal placement allows a social advantage.

You've possibly started the most important thread in inceldom!

A Good Friend said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
We probably all get the rotten ones :vomit:, as the Chads are left with the good ones
Are you familiar with the concept of "qualia?"
Maybe chad tastes differently, and that same difference in receptor signal placement allows a social advantage.
You've possibly started the most important thread in inceldom!
Nope.

But I do feel that Incels perceive a lot of things the same way, I maybe wrong with that however. A lot of us have similar personalities, likings, and outlooks on life, but you could be onto something. Maybe all of this conflates into the concept of "qualia," you speak of?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Nope.

But I do feel that Incels perceive a lot of things the same way, I maybe wrong with that however. A lot of us have similar personalities, likings, and outlooks on life, but you could be onto something. Maybe all of this conflates into the concept of "qualia," you speak of?

I can't remember if this was good primer on the subject or not.

Let's watch and find out!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evQsOFQju08[/video]

@kointo, I'm serving up some Vsauce here, get back on!

A Good Friend said:
I can't remember if this was good primer on the subject or not.
Let's watch and find out!

We may be see the same things as Chads, but our perceptions may differ to them? Lol, I dunno.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'd have to say fish, tomatos, and mushrooms. Whenever, I eat them, I feel like I'm about to vomit, but I wash it down with more water (or sometimes juice) to get rid of the taste, ugh. I'm such a picky eater ;). Lol  :heh:.

What about you guys? :relief:  <3
-Mushrooms, shit scares me when i see it in real life therefore i don't want it in my mouth
-Eggs, they taste like plastic except much, much worse, fuck eggs
-Any vegetable that's green or purple
-fruits that don't have a sour taste to them with the exception of bananas
-sugary crap in general with the exception of chocolate
-chicken, chicken is overrated, that's right, the worst animal flesh on the market is overrated

tomatoes

most breakfast foods

Juxtaposition6 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I'd have to say fish, tomatos, and mushrooms. Whenever, I eat them, I feel like I'm about to vomit, but I wash it down with more water (or sometimes juice) to get rid of the taste, ugh. I'm such a picky eater ;). Lol :heh:.
What about you guys? :relief: <3
-Mushrooms, shit scares me when i see it in real life therefore i don't want it in my mouth
-Eggs, they taste like plastic except much, much worse, fuck eggs
-Any vegetable that's green or purple
-fruits that don't have a sour taste to them with the exception of bananas
-sugary crap in general with the exception of chocolate
-chicken, chicken is overrated, that's right, the worst animal flesh on the market is overrated
Man you hate a lot of food lol, but I feel you with mushrooms. Funny enough, mushrooms are some type of fungi? I think? They grow from dirt or bacteria, some shit like that. Not sure if that shit is natural anyways lol.

fukmylyf said:
most breakfast foods.
I can't do eggs either, only on occasions...

nausea said:
pakicel said:
do you like a gift from me? just for you
what is the gift
idkwattodowithlife said:
Kointo said:
Fruit candy and juice.
pakicel said:
Straight answer lol. What about some Briyani ;)? I remember an Indian kid bought some to school, tasted pretty good.
biryani is very nice good shout

Ghanaian food. Fuck anything related to that place

why are you writing like a girl again