Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What foids do for chad

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
So I saw a couple kissing and shit on the street through a window, they stayed right there for like a fucking hour, then I hear the foid screaming and she says some shit like "PLEASE GIVE ME AN OPPORTUNITY WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK PLEASE" and chad just walked away and left the foid crying JFL

It's ridiculous how hypergamy gives foids access to relationships and sex with just swiping in a shitty app but they cry like children for chad

What wouldn't they do for Chad?

They were shitting on the street together!

I wonder what word can better express how chad feels about foids.

Anything for Chad. I think they would even murder for him

It's ridiculous how hypergamy gives foids access to relationships and sex with just swiping in a shitty app but they cry like children for chad
It's almost funny. But instead of laughter, I feel extreme sadness. But not for these foids,of course. It was about something else.

It's almost funny. But instead of laughter, I feel extreme sadness. But not for these foids,of course. It was about something else.
I do find it funny, it's absurd how fucked up everything is

It's funny and also fucking based Chad

Why were they shitting on the street?

lol, meanwhile I cannot get a look of non - disgust from a foid