Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What foids actually mean when they say they dont like short guys

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
the “height fetish” is actually just a way for women to say they dislike ethnics

white men are on average 5’10. to women this might as welll be 6’ and I know way too many 5’10 retards who not only claim 6’; but genuinely believe that they are 6’ as well.

women have no idea that 6’ actually represents the upper 1/6 of male population, because they genuinely believe their white boyfriends and friends of average 5’10 height == 6 foot. The average white female is 5’4”, if their 5’10 friend has sneakers on there’s no way they can realistically perceive the 1.5 inch difference.

Therefore when you hear a girl say “6 foot” requirement; what she is really saying is I want a white dude of average height.

it’s the same as men saying they like “hot blondes.” What they mean by “hot” is not a fat ass and what they mean by blonde is white. Therefore a “hot blonde” basically means a slim white girl.

its not that deep

they hate short fags

Retarded thread kys GrAYfag

Wtf you're talking about

I agree with good shoes and posture they'd look 6ft (unless being seen at night) then they'd appear 5'11 but what's 1 inch not much imo.

it means they won't fuck us

Women can immediately tell the difference between 5’10 and 6’0. The ability is ingrained in them