Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what foids actually decieve themselves into thinking

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Daily reminder arguing with femoids on anything is hopeless. They will never be able to change your mind or brainwash you as much as they have brainwashed themselves. These holes excel in self-deceit more than anything else. In reality the foid wants to have its cake and eat it too, betabux and alpha fux at the same time even though beta cuck knows about it. A woman is an engine that converts food, water and oxygen into self deceit so it can rationalise its way to cummies and tingles. JFL this thing also spends its time on child-free, marvel and atheism subreddits, this creature is what you'll have to woo to reproduce with at age 40.

Pol Pot was right about everything. Send these cat-women to the rice fields and burn down their studio apartments so they can't use reddit.

Most foids are low iq.

This is the post in question, the foid is ignoring the separate expectations placed on Chad and human wallets who come in to mop up the mess later which you'd think even soys would be able to see a disconnect between, but not so.

This is just too much injustice for me. Winners keep winning and losers lose even harder.

Society is broken, we need a reset

low iq as fuck lol. guy that hit and quit is on to the next one and never has to listen to u babble

“We will fuck all the time, spend time together, support each other, love each other and become best friends!”

Just hearing this is suicide fuel. Knowing that there are good women out there who are like this. (By good, I mean, they won’t be riding the cock carousel, and instead just settle down with Chad immediately) but I’m not good looking enough to have this happen to me.

"not only are you hot..."

jfl as if any of us could get such words from a foid

I'm an atheist and I think the least obnoxious Reddit atheist is still more obnoxious than 99% of Christians.

Everything Reddit touches turns to shit.

almost every foid in existence has shit for brains

Foids act like they have anything to offer but a human fleshlight ... they don't, they're empty shells in a shallow existence.

“We will fuck all the time, spend time together, support each other, love each other and become best friends!”

Just hearing this is suicide fuel. Knowing that there are good women out there who are like this. (By good, I mean, they won’t be riding the cock carousel, and instead just settle down with Chad immediately) but I’m not good looking enough to have this happen to me.
JFL if you believe what that hole is spewing.

If I'm so hot, then I deserve fresh pusi, not used cunt

(Deserve fresh prime pusi anyway, as I am man of culture)

What this fuckwit is basically saying is that she’d rather be with a chad who she gets along with than a chad she doesn’t get along with.

"Hey, not only are you hot, you're also a great person who I want to be together with! We will fuck all the time, spend time together, support each other, love each other and become best friends!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS SO :bluepill: AND :soy: WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING JOKE