Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What flat chested women feel when they see big titted women?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
6cdfece4 9ca8 4243 993c 34ef34ed6479

probably the same incel rage that men with small dicks when they see big dick men.

however studies have shown that female intersex aggression is far worse then men, i wouldnt be surprised if they have murderous rage in them. they usually fuel this in to becoming the biggest whores to compensate

Believe it or not some women with huge tits actually hate it, suffering from success I guess you could say, but I’m sure having a flat chest has got to be hard for some of them, kind of like when guys get man tits and look feminine, its hilarious that some women are flatter than fat men.

suck those huge milkers

Jealousy & envy although femoids with small tits still have 100% times more SMV than men with small dicks or short men.

It’s like a millionaire being jealous of a billionaire. Cool story bro

The unfair thing is that men find ALL foids attractive. Foids can be flat chested, short, tall, and men will still find me attractive as long as they're not fat. That's literally the only requirement for foid attractiveness: don't be fat.

Meanwhile, short men are not attractive. Men with short penises are not attractive. Men with thin wrists, thin arms, small forearms, narrow shoulders are not attractive.

If you're a man, you basically need to be a god in order to be attractive to females. Meanwhile, females just need to exist and not get too fat.