Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What Femoids Do When They Are Ugly

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Even ugly girls live life on tutorial mode. Fakeup is the devil

I posted this already.....

All these comments... Females get so much validation for no reason other than just breathing.

Although i still find her sexy before the makeup.

90% of girls are ugly before makeup. My oneitis is the only girl I've met that looks good without makeup, and this bitch basically plays life on god mode. Perfect face, perfect figure, long legs, big tits. She mogs every woman I've ever seen. Her daddy is rich, she has had dozens of boyfriends and probably fucked even more dudes, she gets everything handed to her, she's never been rejected. Man, imagine having her life, you literally wouldn't have to worry about anything.

I kept waiting but none of the fakeup got rid of her anteater snout.

Id still smash though

she's got amazing lips

90% of girls are ugly before makeup. My oneitis is the only girl I've met that looks good without makeup, and this bitch basically plays life on god mode. Perfect face, perfect figure, long legs, big tits. She mogs every woman I've ever seen. Her daddy is rich, she has had dozens of boyfriends and probably fucked even more dudes, she gets everything handed to her, she's never been rejected. Man, imagine having her life, you literally wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Why would you ever oneitis some Stacy? The ideal oneitis is a 5-6/10 without fakeup and cute shy personality. The rest is up to you.

Fakeup is like cheating in an exam. It's fraud. You're lying about your appearance.

Fuck ugly both ways.

"I'm ugly so ill just put on makeup"

bitch that doesn't change the fact that your ugly

also, the fact that she ever had a bf in the first place just makes it laughable that she would do all that to look better. I guess she just wants to attract more attractive chads

Why would you ever oneitis some Stacy? The ideal oneitis is a 5-6/10 without fakeup and cute shy personality. The rest is up to you.
Not like you can choose who to oneitis. If I could it definitely wouldn't be this stuck up slut.

Not like you can choose who to oneitis. If I could it definitely wouldn't be this stuck up slut.

I don't know man. I just can't imagine oneitising a girl with an obviously bad personality. Any girl that conventionally attractive is a cunt and I just am immediately turned off by them.

I don't know man. I just can't imagine oneitising a girl with an obviously bad personality. Any girl that conventionally attractive is a cunt and I just am immediately turned off by them.
She's not a cunt tho, she's nice to everyone. Can't blame her since everyone worships her. The thing is she's a major slut, she's nice to her beta orbiters, but when Chad enters the room she is all over him. Makes me want to shank her.

She looks like an alien in the after pic.

She's not a cunt tho, she's nice to everyone. Can't blame her since everyone worships her. The thing is she's a major slut, she's nice to her beta orbiters, but when Chad enters the room she is all over him. Makes me want to shank her.

I understand then. Sorry you had to oneitis a dumb slut then.

I wish makeup on men was socially acceptable