Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What Feminists Hate

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
Feminists have nothing against men nor the masculine establishments like patriarchy. They simply hate the fact that unattractive men have infiltrated every powerful section of the society . Look at the billionarscells and you will agree with the fact that without their billions they'd be incells coping in such forums .

Feminists are Nothing but Chad obsessed foids who either got rejected or dumped by Chads and are now redirecting their frustration to cucktriachy powered soyciety. A Feminists even the most ugliest bitch will pay expensively to fuck a Chad in low key or even masturbate to naked chads images/videos . Dildo and Feminists are friends . Feminists are just stardardcells who could not get a Chad and so all over sudden the society oppresses the other gender because they are women.

A Feminists hates Her ugly fat toad CEO because He can't elicit an hallo effect otherwise if it was Chad, she would take pride in her job and never complain about petty things.

A famous feminist activist from the 20th who was a lesbian was married to a man.

A French feminist who made vlog‘s about how she hates men and how much it annoys her that everywhere she goes, she has to see men, but fun fact: She has a boyfriend

The fact that they are femcels or celibate because they can't get chad is enough for me. Also they don't wanna "date down" their looksmatch JFL

Feminists have nothing against men nor the masculine establishments like patriarchy. They simply hate the fact that unattractive men have infiltrated every powerful section of the society . Look at the billionarscells and you will agree with the fact that without their billions they'd be incells coping in such forums .

Feminists are Nothing but Chad obsessed foids who either got rejected or dumped by Chads and are now redirecting their frustration to cucktriachy powered soyciety. A Feminists even the most ugliest bitch will pay expensively to fuck a Chad in low key or even masturbate to naked chads images/videos . Dildo and Feminists are friends . Feminists are just stardardcells who could not get a Chad and so all over sudden the society oppresses the other gender because they are women.

A Feminists hates Her ugly fat toad CEO because He can't elicit an hallo effect otherwise if it was Chad, she would take pride in her job and never complain about petty things.
Maybe

The fact that they are femcels or celibate because they can't get chad is enough for me. Also they don't wanna "date down" their looksmatch JFL
I have said it before and I will say again, Femcel=Volcel. No if, and, or buts about it.