Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What explains the urge to piss when you don’t have to

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve had shit sleep last 2 nights kind of caused by having the urge to piss when you don’t have to. I think the Gooning may have the cause

I have sleeping issues since over 3 years because i keep waking up multiple times per night to pee

Phantom feeling probably

1725653897436m

I have sleeping issues since over 3 years because i keep waking up multiple times per night to pee
Overactive bladder? The issue is a lot of the time I don’t really have to pee or it builds up

Jewish nanobots in your penis

Overactive bladder? The issue is a lot of the time I don’t really have to pee or it builds up
Was at multiple doctors and they couldnt find anything abnormal with my urine or my bladder and around it. I suspect it might be sleep apnoa

I’ve had shit sleep last 2 nights kind of caused by having the urge to piss when you don’t have to. I think the Gooning may have the cause
its usually an uti, or you consumed too much sodium