Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What excuse do you fatcels have to not looksmax?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I summon all fatcels to explain why they won't looksmax.

Even if I do, I won't have any bone underneath and my face will still stay the same.

I looksmaxed, realized it didn't work, then became as fat and muscular as possible to prevent bullying and protect my shit quality of life. I still gymcel.

What excuse do any of us have to not looksmax?

I used to be fit.
Still didn't help.
Let myself go because there was no reason to keep up lifting.
Tough now I'm thinking about losing some of the weight to be able to walk stairs again without being out of breath after the first set.

im about 10 lbs over weight now but even when i was at 8% bodyfat and hitting the gym daily, i was still ugly as fuck

Because I got so fat that my body is unfixable. Horrific loose skin, cellulite, stretch marks, veins etc. Plus depression, regret and other shit. And being old.

I'm working on shedding a few pounds but ultimately as you have read above, losing weight didn't help anyone. Every fatcel should just lose weight to be healthier tbh.

If you are obese it's 100% your own fault. Genetics is all bullshit COPE. 

YOU ARE FAT AND DISGUSTING BECAUSE YOU SHOVE TO MUCH FOOD INTO YOUR WINDPIPE 

I HATE FAT PEOPLE  

hashimotos
I am a poorfag so I cannot afford the copay for a doctor for hormones to fix it. its really fucked up.

cyborgglory said:
hashimotos
I am a poorfag so I cannot afford the copay for a doctor for hormones to fix it. its really fucked up.

COPE get on a diet

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
COPE get on a diet

...I mean I don't blame you for not knowing what hashimotos is, but I literally have no metabolism b/c my immune system attacks my thyroid. makes my sex drive lower than an old man with ED

I was fit for most of my life. Only got fat in the past 3 years when I decided to LDAR. I think about getting back into shape all the time, but I really don't have any motivation to. Girls didn't like me when I was fit, I can move around just fine at my current weight, and I really don't care about living a long life.

cyborgglory said:
...I mean I don't blame you for not knowing what hashimotos is, but I literally have no metabolism b/c my immune system attacks my thyroid. makes my sex drive lower than an old man with ED

I know what fucking Hashimotos is you fag

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I know what fucking Hashimotos is you fag

diet doesn't work :(

jagged0 said:
I summon all fatcels to explain why they won't looksmax.

>Got semi-ripped once
>still looked like a 14 years old manlet
>still had my subhuman face and subhuman height

After that I decided to just fuck it and not care

The researchers found that a man's waist size is more important than how masculine his face is, when it comes to attractiveness and good immune systems.
Twenty-nine women in the fertile stage of their menstrual cycle (meaning they were more receptive to sexual cues, and more responsive to masculinity) rated pictures of 69 young white males of all body sizes by their attractiveness, masculinity, and body fat.
They then took these rating and compared them to how well the men's immune system responded to a Hepatitis B vaccine. They also tested circulating testosterone levels in the participants.
The results showed that a man's masculinity rating didn't mean he was more attractive, and also didn't mean that his immune system worked better. How masculine a man was also wasn't an indicator of how much testosterone he had either.
On the other hand, body fat was linked to attractiveness, high testosterone levels, and a stronger immune system. Too much fat was bad too, though: Body fat attractiveness had a bell-shaped curve. The most attractive men had 12 percent body fat.
When he was above normal body fat — obese or overweight — the immune system was negatively impacted.
From their data, the researchers made a composite image of the bottom eight men with the cruddiest immune systems on the left, and the eight men with the best on the right. Which do you think is more attractive?

[img=426x240]http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/50b5490c69bedd9b0e000008-1257-709/science-men-composite-image-immune-system.png?maxX=620&maxY=350[/img]

fatcel = volcel

blackpilledsubhuman said:
[img=426x240]http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/50b5490c69bedd9b0e000008-1257-709/science-men-composite-image-immune-system.png?maxX=620&maxY=350[/img]

fatcel = volcel

God damn....is this real?

jagged0 said:
God damn....is this real?

Yeah, it's a composite image

http://www.businessinsider.com/body-fat-linked-to-male-attractiveness-and-immune-system-2012-11

Easy. Because land whales are still entitled to Chads. This was covered many times back on r/Incels.

Yeah, it's a composite image

http://www.businessinsider.com/body-fat-linked-to-male-attractiveness-and-immune-system-2012-11

No then.

fatcel = volcel

I hate these studies with such few participants. If you only ask 29 women, then your study is null and void. Then again, obviously the leaner your face is, the more attractive you are (to a certain point), that much you don't need a study to figure out.

My point of view on fatcels is a gray area.

If they were already incel when they were skinny, then I'm cool with the fact that they're fat right now.
If they were always fat and never looksmaxxed to being skinny, then I'm not cool with that.