Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What exactly is betabuxx?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
...because I never wanted to be Chad and have lots of casual sex, I want to get married, have sex regularly, and have children. It sounds like some "incels" think not being Chad is cucked which tbh is retarded because it only legitimizes the prevailing trend toward promiscuity and the breakdown of the family unit.

Raising your wife's (whores) kids in the hopes of a handjob once a year on your birthday until she decides to divorce you, take all your shit, and move in with Chad isn't the same as having a based QT traditional wife who will raise your kids and take care of you while you're at work.

Last edited:
To make a small summary it's when you provide financial support to the family while your wife does nothing a normal housewife would do.
She doesn't want to have frequent sex, she doesn't clean the house, she doesn't cook dinner, she doesn't want children, etc.

Here's the deal. Foids want Chad because of his looks. Chad wants to fool around and slay because he can. So that's what he does. If Chad wanted to marry and have a family he could too. To answer your question though betabuxx is when a normie or below average looking guy gets a foid by paying for her every need and want, including to raise Chad's children sometimes. Betabuxxing can work for you if you aren't truecel and some woman is desperate for it. But even then she'd only be using you and she will probably divorce and/or cuck you.

Last edited:
You're a betabuxx if women aren't attracted to you and only want you for your money. You will eventually get divorce raped or end up in a dead bedroom and you won't be allowed to force your wife to fuck you.

To make a small summary it's when you provide financial support to the family while your wife does nothing a normal housewife would do.
She doesn't want to have frequent sex, she doesn't clean the house, she doesn't cook dinner, she doesn't want children, etc.
This is ridiculous, why would you support her if you get nothing out of it?

Raising your wife's (whores) kids in the hopes of a handjob once a year on your birthday until she decides to divorce you, take all your shit, and move in with Chad isn't the same as having a based QT traditional wife who will raise your kids and take care of you while you're at work.
I would never take care of children who are not mine.

I would never take care of children who are not mine.

Gotta find yourself a girl like this guys wife:

Last edited:
Pretty much every relationship where the guy isn't a Chad

Don't know, this is why they're betabuxxers.

It's married life for a sub-6 man. It's not being attractive enough for any female to warrant staying with you out of love, and being forced to give away money and resources to make yourself 'worthy' of a relationship while your wife likely cheats with other more attractive men.

A betabux (short for beta bucks, or beta male provider) is a male in a romantic relationship which is mostly predicated on him being an ATM machine, provider of drugs, housing and the like, i.e. he engages in a high-investment reproductive strategy using his amassed resources to make up for his otherwise low status. Many of today's beta males are thought to only be able to get laid by getting betabuxxed to used up single mothers who have been pumped and dumped by Chad.