Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What exactly is an incel according to IncelTears?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Incel stands for involuntarily celibate

Incel has nothing to do with the person's personality
The last person on earth would be involuntarily celibate by definition (if they wanted sex)

According to IncelTears you need to "subscribe" to incel "ideology"
What is this incel ideology? I've heard it defined as "someone who does not respect women"
So a guy who beats up women, hates women and treats women like objects BUT has sex with them is an incel? Where is the celibacy in this case?

Cucktears themselves don't even know what inceldom means.

Involuntarily celibate

full

I'm too physically unnatractive for anyone to want to have sex with me and therefore I am an incel. That is what an incel is IT.

Someone with a bad personality of course

to them Incel means: anyone who even remotely criticizes foids for today's societal and economic problems.

So a guy who beats up women, hates women and treats women like objects BUT has sex with them is an incel?
yeah pretty much this
it doesn't make any sense but I've seen posts like 'my abusive ex-bf was an incel'
but shouldn't IT screenshot their texts with bfs and such instead of our forums (we don't even have a chance to treat women badly bc most people here barely go outside) if that's the case?
they just change their definitions to whatever fits them at the given moment

yeah pretty much this
it doesn't make any sense but I've seen posts like 'my abusive ex-bf was an incel'
but shouldn't IT screenshot their texts with bfs and such instead of our forums (we don't even have a chance to treat women badly bc most people here barely go outside) if that's the case?
they just change their definitions to whatever fits them at the given moment
High IQ observation

We can't abuse women because women don't want anything to do with us because of our looks
full

Their definition of incel is someone who is sexist and thinks he is “entitled to sex”.

Incel is anyone who wouldn’t let their wife get fucked by a black bull then eat his cum out of her pussy according to IT

someone who doesn't worship women. they are dumb as fuck, they think an incel who can't get laid but worships women is a "chad", and they think a chad who says misogynistic things is an incel

most incels don't even know this word

IT is cucked and low IQ