Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Exactly is a Graycel?

I wish I could eat pussy

why would you want to eat this

I always assumed it meant an incel who is or tries to be intelligent. "Graycel" being a play on words to mean greycels in your brain.

But I've seen it used quite a bit for repeat posts. "This post has already been made graycel!". Does it also mean gray as in old or decaying? Because that would make sense in those contents.
The achilles heel of having a Mensa iq is overthinking

Fair enough. I am left wondering, were you not reluctant to ask what the definition was considering the possibility that you might receive backlash for not knowing?

I knew I would get backlash but I didn't really have any other options.

Well, you are low IQ if you can’t even make this easy correlation :feelskek:

A greycel is scum incarnate

Self proclaimed Mensa greycel can't figure out what "greycel" means.

JFL

it means ur about to get abducted by grey aliens

I always assumed it meant an incel who is or tries to be intelligent. "Graycel" being a play on words to mean greycels in your brain.

But I've seen it used quite a bit for repeat posts. "This post has already been made graycel!". Does it also mean gray as in old or decaying? Because that would make sense in those contents.
This is good trolling man lol.

Everyone who has less that 500 posts on .co is a graycel, because if you had more than 500 posts your name wouldn't be gray anymore. Do u understand?

I'm gray but my account age mogs most

It took me a while to know what it was but i figured it out by myself tbh

Really? How do people not understand the minute someone calls you a graycel? Lol.
Because i heard it before knowing the ranking color system
I thought it was something you could pick and choose

There is no way you have mensa IQ if you can’t figure this out. This is either bait or you’re LARPing hard

I thought it means oldcels because of hair colour.

How I felt before, during, and after reading this thread:

Brain aging
Screen Shot 2019 05 31 at 14558 PM