Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What exactly do we want

D

DeadInTheHead

Greycel
For real, all we do is bitch, moan and complain without really doing anything about it.

That's the only thing we can do in today's society. Cope.

-Recognize lookism as an issue and a hate crime
-Sub 5 subhumans should be treated like disabled people
-Start a funded plastic surgery to guarentee an happy life for sub 5
-Start an eugenics program to guareentee no one is going to suffer in the future for his genetics.

Unbearable2woman said:
-Start an eugenics program to guareentee no one is going to suffer in the future for his genetics.

I support this.

Unbearable2woman said:

A eugenics program would be awesome. Maybe they stopped hitlers dream just so there would be ugly fucks to laugh at.

I want NEETbux, VR and a sexbot.

Shrekcel said:
A eugenics program would be awesome. Maybe they stopped hitlers dream just so there would be ugly fucks to laugh at.

Normies are literally worse than hitler that`s why the shutted our sub, they want us to be the pèrmanent bottom of society so they can feel better when they compare theirselves with chad.

Sparky said:
I got autism so I need to be an 8/10
You probably won't be able to looksmax to a male model (which is what 8/10 PSL implies, if you want to be a "normie" or irl 8/10, you would have to be around a 6 psl), mainily becuase eye area and zygos (which is what set aparts handsome dudes from models) are very very very very very hard to fix with surgery.

DeadInTheHead said:
For real, all we do is bitch, moan and complain without really doing anything about it.

Surgeries. That's why I post surgery threads sometimes. That's the only way to escape inceldom, everything else is cope.

I want to have the life of a human being.

I want a gf. And I am.doing what I can do obtain one.

I want to be treated like a human being.

A pale, high E gf

[img=423x605]http://theqins.com/theqins/theqins_Chinese/yingji/Photogallery2/renwu/Western%20Movie%20&%20TV%20Female%20Stars/Kat%20Dennings/Kat-Dennings-1173305.jpg[/img]

[img=423x568]https://beautyeditor.ca/.image/t_share/MTI4ODUyMTI0Njc4MjM2ODAz/kat-dennings-house-bunny-premiere-2008jpg.jpg[/img]

[img=592x886]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6a/5e/8b/6a5e8bbf892412121cbce352df65af7e--thora-birch-pretty-people.jpg[/img]

>tfw got close to it once but ended up cucked by a Chad-lite

To either have a girlfriend that loves me, or to finally be happy without ever having one

lefort 3, bsso, genioplasty, zygomatic osteotomy, and rhino

I'd say that I want for a girl to love me, but that hardly seems realistic. I guess death is all I really want at this point.