Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What exactly are you afraid of?

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
What exactly are you afraid of? The pain of your suicide method? That can easily be changed by using a painless suicide method.
Are you afraid of the afterlife? Then quit believing in such nonsense because their is no after life.
Are you afraid of the nothingness of not existing anymore? You shouldn't be. Once you die you stop feeling everything, it will be just like it was before you were born, so no need to fear.
You will find your courage by first identifying why you are afraid.

The dark. :feelshehe: :society:
flashlight-595110980.jpg

Afraid of allah. I don't want my ass to be burning for eternity

Afraid of allah. I don't want my ass to be burning for eternity
What exactly are you afraid of? The pain of your suicide method? That can easily be changed by using a painless suicide method.
Are you afraid of the afterlife? Then quit believing in such nonsense because their is no after life.
Are you afraid of the nothingness of not existing anymore? You shouldn't be. Once you die you stop feeling everything, it will be just like it was before you were born, so no need to fear.

" just don't believe in afterlife because uhmmm?? BECAUSE I SAID SO DUUUH :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Probably afraid of dying alone and never experiencing love and support from another human being