Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What even is male privelage?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I can't think of one privilege that men have over women outside of maybe wagecucking.

Help me think of privileges men have over women.
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Male means Chad. Were subhumans, dogshit that you step in is more privileged than us

There is only chad privilege.

Male privilege=have a working brain that can separate emotional shit from common sense

Male privilege is having more choices to do what you want in life. Basically talking about Chad.

Women focus on Chads and Chads alone. When they see how easy Chads have it, and how much choice they have in life, dating, sex, relationships, jobs, etc. They assume thats what all men are like, because in the mind of a foid, the only males that exist in their minds are Chads, and their own infant son.

Calling people out on their privilege is bullshit and the opposite of justice. People don't wanna feed the poor. They wanna shame the rich.

You only get it if you're chad or rich.

male privilege = feminist buzztheory to cuck soys and rally more skanks into the globalized gynocentry

I guess you could call it a privilege to be male in a place like Saudi Arabia. Otherwise, if we're talking about the west, there's no such thing as male privilege, period.

When you really think about it, we don't have any. We are the servant class.

Men have no privileges in modern society. If anyone is privileged, it's women. They can rape a male child and sue him for child support. They can ruin a man's life with just a mere accusation of rape. They can get cucks throwing money towards them for minimal effort, all they need to do is show their tits online. For someone to genuinely believe that men are the privileged ones, they would need to be extremely delusional.

>wagecucking
>privilege

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

I legit cant think of one way being a male is better. How tf do western feminists convince people that they are oppressed.

We were born in the worst time to be a man

I legit cant think of one way being a male is better. How tf do western feminists convince people that they are oppressed.

EVERY female I know lives a comfy life, vibrant social life, love life, sex life ect.

Male means Chad. Were subhumans, dogshit that you step in is more privileged than us
On point. People like us doesn't have any privilege, only problems that society doesn't give a flying fuck and keep with eyes closed.

When you really think about it, we don't have any. We are the servant class.

Couldn't have said it better myself. We're not the "aristocrats" (colloquially known as Chad, of course) of society; shit, I am taken advantage of on a daily basis because I'm not your "alpha male" archetype.

Men have no privilege in modern society.

Socially enforced gender roles and slightly higher pay mostly.

Also a lot of "female" occupations pay much worse.

But just because male privilige exists, that obviously doesn't mean female one doesn't. It's indeed outweighting the one of ugly males and low normies.

Last edited:
I can't think of one privilege that men have over women outside of maybe wagecucking.

Help me think of privileges men have over women.
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
piss efficiency. they envy it truly.