Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What ethnicity of women is your ideal girlfriend?

Anyone who says white women don't brutally mog the shit out of literally everyone on the planet is giga coping, white women are literal DEMIGODS walking the earth, they have the best pheno AND genes, AND unironically personality, there's NOTHING about other races of foids that comes even close to white women, even as the heckin based & blackpilled misandrist foid hating truecel I would drag my balls on 2 miles of asphalt to have the slightest chance with a white woman (actual white tho not white-passing ethnic) and I would devout my entire existence to providing for her and being an ultra betacuck for a drop of her pussy, because there's just NO other possible or impossible achievement in an ethnic man's life that comes even close to dating a white goddess, it's the highest possible spiritual ascension for a shitskin man, lucky ethnic bastards who date white queens have reached complete psychological fulfilment and there's nothing else they need to do in the material realm

@incelerated @wereq @SlayerSlayer @Rabbi Schneerson

Last edited:
Anyone who says white women don't brutally mog the shit out of literally everyone on the planet is giga coping, white women are literal DEMIGODS walking the earth, they have the best pheno AND genes, AND unironically personality, there's NOTHING about other races of foids that comes even close to white women, even as the heckin based & blackpilled misandrist foid hating truecel I would drag my balls on 2 miles of asphalt to have the slightest chance with a white woman (actual white tho not white-passing ethnic) and I would devout my entire existence to providing for her and being an ultra betacuck for a drop of her pussy, because there's just NO other possible or impossible achievement in an ethnic man's life that comes even close to dating a white goddess, it's the highest possible spiritual ascension for a shitskin man, lucky ethnic bastards who date white queens have reached complete psychological fulfilment and there's nothing else they need to do in the material realm

I like Mexican girls the best bro but white women are magically attractive

Arab/Middle Eastern. Can include Turkey and Iran.

Slavic; specifically Ukrainian

Indian

Its all about personality!

Unironically agree with every word.