Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What ethnicity does this kid look like?

Half-White, Half Curry?

Makes sense, if he wasn't mixed with MENA or wasn't Latinx or mixed he would be that.
True but I wasn't expecting it, thought he was either MENA or Latinx

Makes sense, if he wasn't mixed with MENA or wasn't Latinx or mixed he would be that.
His features can change as he grows older. Many lightskinned ethnics look white passing as kids but grow up to be 2 shades darker and with prominent ethnic features after puberty.

why did he have kids with a currry foid and shes not even a good looking curry foid

His features can change as he grows older. Many lightskinned ethnics look white passing as kids but grow up to be 2 shades darker and with prominent ethnic features after puberty.
Makes sense.

ER was different though, he looked more Asiatic when younger & more "ambiguous" as he got older
True but I wasn't expecting it, thought he was either MENA or Latinx
Yeah I was expecting MENA or maybe some kind of Hispanic.

Tbh he doesn't look like a shitskin or anything, But I'm anti bleaching personally

From what I understand, most usually are born somewhat fair, it's just due to the climate & their genes being good for "tanning" I guess they tend to get that "darkness" or "olive" look to them, but ofc some are born like that.
FROM what I have read climate, doesn't play a role. Many Arabs are pale, even, though, the East is hot, how much you tan is genetic and how close, to the equator you are.