Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What ethnicity does knajjd looks the most like?

Which ethnicity?

• Nordic

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Germanic

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Anglo

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Mediterranean

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Northeast Euro (Russian, Baltic, Ukrainian, etc.)

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Southeast Euro (Bosnian, Romanian, etc.)

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Turkish

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Arabic

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Strictly in terms of physical appearance.  If you knew nothing about knajjd, what would you assume his ethnicity to be if you only had these pics to go by?

9T1XsH5.jpg

av1jLAW.jpg

He`s clearly a black Man, Kara boga promised Incel warrior.

I think he's got the British boy Asa Butterfield type thing going on. If he keeps his hair, grows a few inches, stunts ageing by not smoking, drinking, being a general reprobate, he could definitely pass as a Chadlite whitey in his later years IF puberty is kind to him. His best bet is to become a fluent English speaker and find an Asian. I empathise with him as I was short and had a similar vibe at his age, only I didn't know that you could potentially semi-slay with this if you pick your targets and embrace manlethood.

He looks black tbh but since there's no option for that I will go for Russian

knajjd said:
why is there no african choice???

You're just in denial that you look white because you live in an Islamic country proliferating Western hate.

You subconsciously don't want to be white so bad that you think you look African.

That's why you think whitecels can't be truecel. You think they're privileged because that's what you've been taught.

You'll see in time.

Embrace your whiteness, it's all the liberals will see.

Splintercel said:
You're just in denial that you look white because you live in an Islamic country proliferating Western hate.

You subconsciously don't want to be white so bad that you think you look African.

That's why you think whitecels can't be truecel. You think they're privileged because that's what you've been taught.

You'll see in time.

Embrace your whiteness, it's all the liberals will see.

Turkey is not an Islamic country. Sure, there are a lot of Muslims there but Turkey is a secular country.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
but Turkey is a secular country.

Thank god it will be not in the next years, Secularism is for cucks.

Unbearable2woman said:
Thank god it will be not in the next years, Secularism is for cucks.

It's in their constitution or something like that. It's what Ataturk envisioned for the country.

It's in their constitution or something like that. It's what Ataturk envisioned for the country.

Ataturk was an degenerate Chad piece of garbage, he hated the caliphate because he hated systems that don`t allow society to fall in materialistic hedonism.

Unbearable2woman said:
Ataturk was an degenerate Chad piece of garbage, he hated the caliphate because he hated systems that don`t allow society to fall in materialistic hedonism.

I don't really know anything about him, but somebody who values liberal customs over traditional customs is not somebody I would look up to.

Turkey is not an Islamic country. Sure, there are a lot of Muslims there but Turkey is a secular country.

Secular by name but Erdogan is trying to wipe out secular education, and citizens in Turkey are registered Muslim at birth if I'm not mistaken?

Splintercel said:
Secular by name but Erdogan is trying to wipe out secular education, and citizens in Turkey are registered Muslim at birth if I'm not mistaken?

I have no clue, honestly. knajjd must know. I do know they've been hosting a couple of gay prides so that's definitely not something a Muslim nation would be holding.

He should slavmax.

Solitarian_Walker said:
He should slavmax.

So he should install a dashcam, start wearing adidas tracksuits everyday and squat all the time?

I have no clue, honestly. knajjd must know. I do know they've been hosting a couple of gay prides so that's definitely not something a Muslim nation would be holding.

Yes you're right there. My original post was kind-of satire anyway. I've actually traveled to Turkey and a couple other similar places like Azerbaijan, and they're not exactly Saudi Arabia. I have nothing against Islam, the main point was Knajjd hates whites.

I would accidentally mistake him for an escaped Monkey

@knajjd1488

knajjd, do you think zyrros or the gambler look whiter than you, equally white, or less white?

Serious non-troll answer please.

knajjd said:
i do look black to an educated eye. height is pygmy tier, eye area is ethnic, lower third is ethnic and my skin color is more due to almost never spending time outside rather than just genetics anyway.

how r whites not privileged........ u can run just move to asia game and there's a study that outright says that every female universally prefer white people. also this thing: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4707512/Outrage-experiment-looking-racism-dating.html

yes sane thx i am as white as ur white morph: 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373402615364452356/380429499592081409/smile.png

I'm not denying whites are privileged (although incels lose all privilege anyway, it doesn't matter if you're currycel or whitecel, incel is incel, you're just more likely to be incel if you're a curry). But afaics you're as white as they get so just accept you're living in sin and are a whitey boy. You can't blame not getting laid on your ethnicity. You should claim more to be a jailbaitcel. You know you're literally trying to sleep with women when it's illegal for a lot of them. I'm sure once you're legal for the used-up roasties some washed-up wannabe milf will give you a ride based on some cutey-boy attraction, Freudian, pedo complex.

Can someone explain me why a mod is making MULTIPLE threads about a 14 year old that is not even bad looking?

I am so confused.

I could see him as Italian.

Lürker said:
Can someone explain me why a mod is making MULTIPLE threads about a 14 year old that is not even bad looking?

I am so confused.

He's not actually 14, he's just memeing.  He's 20.  He has a Steam account that's 9 years old, it's really unlikely a 5 year old would have a Steam account.

Ryo Hazuki said:
So he should install a dashcam, start wearing adidas tracksuits everyday and squat all the time?

In short, yes. Absolutely.

Yes, one of the 10 daily knajjd threads is up!

knajjd said:
i tink that zyros is whiter but thegambler is as ethnic as i am

ya

i'm blaming being born as a pygmy on my genes, not just not being able to get laid. besides, any to-be-good-looking 14 year old has sex at that age anyway.

also AWALT so they don't have varying preferences among each other

Being here when you're 14 is terrible for your mental health. I was 3rd percentile height at 14 and ended up 5'10". I also didn't have sex until I was 21. Not sharing pics publicly but it has been confirmed by other users here that I am "Chad-lite" which destroys you saying all decent looking people are fucking at 14.

Seriously this whole community is cancer for you at 14.. You look like a 14 year old and you still have a shitload of puberty to go through.

He looks like an Easter European twink boy who gets bullied and beaten in the East but then becomes a successful transgender model in Paris.

Honestly tho, the guy could totally go for Justin-Bieber-cute-boy-game. But if he has a face like that and is still here, he's most probably a tiny manlet with a babydick, so ... bad luck.

knajjd said:
why would reading realistic stuff be bad for my mental health? why would anyone wanna be bluepilled? i may as well read harsh truths than comforting lies.

well you surely must have received some attention from females if you were decent looking back then so ya

Because this isn't all realistic, especially for somebody who is 14 and subject to a lot of changes to their physical appearance. 

I was ugly AF until I looksmaxed. Much worse looking at 14 than you are.

Wot1994 said:
Because this isn't all realistic, especially for somebody who is 14 and subject to a lot of changes to their physical appearance. 

I was ugly AF until I looksmaxed. Much worse looking at 14 than you are.

Unless he opened his steam account at 5, he`s not truly 14

hes 5'2 i hear. how is that not incel as fuck

Turkic look, could be from the Caucasus too.

Northeast Euro (Russian, Baltic, Ukrainian, etc.)

Looks like a darker skin tone of a Russian or Ukrainian guy I've seen on Youtube that talks about space related news.

He looks slavic. Especially in the first picture

Faggot thread tbh.

Knajjd had lots of fanboys in the early days of this forum