Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What else does an ugly guy have other than money?

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
Money is the only fun thing that I have available to me anymore. I like seeing my money grow by itself with crypto or stocks (I sold all my stocks for crypto though tbh).

I have nothing else that I can fall back on. I just got replied to by somebody who said "my attitude is tragic. we're not here for money". I'm guessing it's some Christard who has been brainwashed to think money is all evil.

I can't trust people, since they will always try to fuck me over. I can't get loved because I'm not good looking. The best thing to focus on is gaining more money, so that I can force people to care with my money. I used to have a nice car and the major thing I noticed is that people showed love for my taste in car/color/exhaust/etc., without money I am nothing, and I am willing to admit that. I think money is way more important than people in this forum like to admit. Nowadays I'm always investing all I have into crypto and working as much as I can to afford to do so and I've never been more satisfied.

Without money, you're basically dependent on the evil people of the world. With money, you have options to avoid evil people. I really like money. Watching number go up is addictive. Money is my god, I admit. It's not my fault, though. I'm not a normie, so I can't love a woman, because I can't relate to such a scenario like that. I don't love women, I don't love men, I have nothing else to do, except for make money and try to get rich. That's it. If I can become rich I might be able to do interesting things, and that's a hell of a lot better than being just another brokie.

If my port 10x's, I'll have enough for a house. Investing gives me something to live for.

BTW, religious people are truly hypocritical low IQ scum.

Good that you find value in having people only care about you because of your money. That would never work for me.

Good that you find value in having people only care about you because of your money. That would never work for me.
It's not necessarily the goal, but it's better than having nothing.

When you have no money, you have nothing, you have negative value. With money, you can say for example "Hey, can you come help me really quick? I'll give you $200." Does that make sense??

Or also you can have your own house, where no one can bother you, hear you, etc. Money brings so many things.

Having a nice car is also fun. I now have an ugly beater and well it sucks. I don't like attention too much, as I learned when I had a nice car, but at the same time it's kinda nice having people compliment your car.

Based, I was into moneysmaxxing via gambling a while ago but stopped and ended up spending all of it. Also, doubly based for investing in crypto, nature is hell and should be destroyed.

Christians always say money is evil but they don't realize we all are competing for resources. If they moneymaxxed they could donate to charity and altruismaxx, but they prefer to believe that the piece of paper itself corrupts people.

Crypto trading is such a normie average IQ thing to do, fuck that shit cook some drugs nigger have some REAL fun

Based, I was into moneysmaxxing via gambling a while ago but stopped and ended up spending all of it. Also, doubly based for investing in crypto, nature is hell and should be destroyed.

Christians always say money is evil but they don't realize we all are competing for resources. If they moneymaxxed they could donate to charity and altruismaxx, but they prefer to believe that the piece of paper itself corrupts people.
Christards are hypocritical machiavellians. While accusing others of doing evil things, they do those things with greater intensity. Christianity is nothing more than a mask.

Crypto trading is such a normie average IQ thing to do, fuck that shit cook some drugs nigger have some REAL fun
Unless you want to get sent to jail you need to work with the big time traders the CIA or set up shop in a snitch free zone.

Money and fiscal inequality is the great equalizer. That's why you should be sus of anyone who pushes for higher taxes or more social welfare. The incel's only hope is a world with limited resources, starvation, and where he has the money to betabuxx effectively. In an ideal Eutopian world height is law, followed by the wiring of your brain (NTness) and then face.

Mogs me i don't even have money cus i am a neetcel

Unless you want to get sent to jail you need to work with the big time traders the CIA or set up shop in a snitch free zone.
It's either that or make no money, this dude ain't making no money from crypto if he was he would post his portfolio

Maybe just your dignity, intelligence or accomplishments, which probably boils down to money for most people as well

Her problem is that she was hoping to lie about the past.

People are all out to exploit one another. Man is a wolf for man. (L'homme est un loup pour l'homme)

I can't trust people, since they will always try to fuck me over. I can't get loved because I'm not good looking.

Absolutely nothing

Money is the only fun thing that I have available to me anymore. I like seeing my money grow by itself with crypto or stocks (I sold all my stocks for crypto though tbh).

I have nothing else that I can fall back on. I just got replied to by somebody who said "my attitude is tragic. we're not here for money". I'm guessing it's some Christard who has been brainwashed to think money is all evil.

I can't trust people, since they will always try to fuck me over. I can't get loved because I'm not good looking. The best thing to focus on is gaining more money, so that I can force people to care with my money. I used to have a nice car and the major thing I noticed is that people showed love for my taste in car/color/exhaust/etc., without money I am nothing, and I am willing to admit that. I think money is way more important than people in this forum like to admit. Nowadays I'm always investing all I have into crypto and working as much as I can to afford to do so and I've never been more satisfied.

Without money, you're basically dependent on the evil people of the world. With money, you have options to avoid evil people. I really like money. Watching number go up is addictive. Money is my god, I admit. It's not my fault, though. I'm not a normie, so I can't love a woman, because I can't relate to such a scenario like that. I don't love women, I don't love men, I have nothing else to do, except for make money and try to get rich. That's it. If I can become rich I might be able to do interesting things, and that's a hell of a lot better than being just another brokie.

If my port 10x's, I'll have enough for a house. Investing gives me something to live for.

BTW, religious people are truly hypocritical low IQ scum.
Moneymaxxing is the best and most healthy cope a incel can have.btw do you mine crypto in your home?