Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what dont parents understand abt their children being ugly

saintsuicel

saintsuicel

Greycel
my parents would constantly ask why i dont have a girlfriend and make fun of me . theyd jus assume i was shy . they are so fuckin adiment on how they need grandkids, but the reason they dont have any is because they produced an ugly ass son . they needa accept that shit , but all they do is sulk . my parents know they are ugly , theyve done so many things to try to make themselves look better and just the fact both of them barely got any action (my mom is a 5/10 , so my dad wasnt her first but she definitely wasnt fucking often) . they even lecture me with some bluepilled "confidence ! sports ! go to the gym !" shit . you know its bad when your parents use the "girls like confidence" pill . my own grandmother would never tell me how "handsome" i was when she saw me .

They are delusional

if only they paid surgery for my ugly face...

No parents wants to admit their child is an ugly failure so they cope

my parents would constantly ask why i dont have a girlfriend and make fun of me . theyd jus assume i was shy . they are so fuckin adiment on how they need grandkids, but the reason they dont have any is because they produced an ugly ass son . they needa accept that shit , but all they do is sulk . my parents know they are ugly , theyve done so many things to try to make themselves look better and just the fact both of them barely got any action (my mom is a 5/10 , so my dad wasnt her first but she definitely wasnt fucking often) . they even lecture me with some bluepilled "confidence ! sports ! go to the gym !" shit . you know its bad when your parents use the "girls like confidence" pill . my own grandmother would never tell me how "handsome" i was when she saw me .
Parents are unaware of the looks levels of their children. To them, all kids younger than them are beautiful, or "handsome".

My mom literally told me to just approach jfl

Parents aren't great at accepting their children being ugly. My parents also take the "you're just shy" approach and it's painful.

In most circumstances ugly offspring is the result of an ugly parent or both. Admitting that their kid is ugly is like admitting that they themselves are ugly and no normie thinks of themselves that way.

Last edited:
In most circumstances ugly offspring is the result of an ugly parent or both. Admitting that their kid is ugly is like admitting that they themselves are ugly and no normie thinks of themselves that way.
This, and also that fact that they cannot comprehend how they could reproduce, yet their genetic offspring cannot. It is incogruent and unacceptable to the normie mind that someone who shares their genetic material is unable to reproduce.