Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does your username mean?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Does it have any meaning? Mine is completely random. I used the same name on YouTube as well

It's a move from a fighting game I used to play in high school

I kill foids with my face.

The most brutal and terrifying ss officer ever, practically me in the eyes of every foid

Its my real name

It's my reason for existence.

Was my old Reddit name many years ago. I liked anime for a while.

I have always loved paleontology, if I ever discovered a dinosaur (preferably a dromeasaurid) I'd name it Nanovenator (Small hunter)

I am a victim of the black pill reaper

elliotmaxxing on these stacies

Feeshtu is one of my gods.
The other is named Rokzuda.

Feeshtu, god of sex, war and music.

Rokzuda, god of peace and agriculture.

They are equally powerful and are constantly struggling for control over the other.

life is garbage

Expert
Maybe
Because
Alcoholism

I tried to think of the most based username possible and this is what I came up with.

Edgelord incel

I am a genetic mistake. I didn't deserve to be like this. I don't know what syndrome or whatever it was that caused this, maybe even a syndrome that is yet to be discovered and documented. I don't know my biological father, so I don't know if my creation was truly planned or not.

I'm a bro (friend) who is a fan of Goku (MC of Dragon Ball (Japanese comic book))

completely meaningless nothing username to prevent username failo as i was very high inhib

It's a line from a fucking Disney song because I'm the cringiest person to ever live.

Every Chad should aspire to be like Gaston though, peak male form right there

I have potato face
Which is a consequence of being Pole

reddit is the same now as it was over ten years ago
It used to be pretty libertarian back in the late 2000s early 2010s. I made my Reddit during the Aaron Schwartz days. I think in 2013-14 there was a soy schism after he died.

It means I’m a video game coper, lol

This is probably pretty obvious, but mine is a mix of “Chud” and “Chadpreet”. Because I’m a curry Chud, not a curry Chad

No need for explanation

Sulpuda means sad in korean.