Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does your username mean?

I like
  • card games
  • trading card games
  • tabletop games
  • video games
I've played and lost in many rigged games:
  • genetic lottery
  • dating
  • life
I don't hate women, I hate the order of things. However, I think they should excuse my attitude as well, because...

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I've never had sex and I liked the alliteration.

this was a good thread, bring it back for newcels

It's a name without much meaning but i like it

Just put in whatever came to mind, not much meaning behind it

My screenname, "ordinaryotaku," used to be my general screenname for practically everything until 2016-ish. I had this screenname as my Reddit username when I was posting on r/Incels. I only have it on here so I could be (would've been) connected to my old Reddit profile.

saw a meme dat was funny with the rapper playboy carti

my first application got rejected cuz i used a vpn by accident

chronically depressed man from dark souls

When I made my YouTube account, I couldn't think of a cool username, so I just came up with a pseudonym. I started commenting on blackpill videos, and I kept my name here the same so people would recognize me. I wish I could change it to "Joker".

I wanted to have a blackpill word game name and thid popped in my head.

I used the name NumbDigger in a few places before I discovered this site. I shortened it because people would notice that it's a bit racist. However I didn't realise for some reason that shortening it just made it even more obviously racist.

It means that IT'S FUCKING OVER

I study the blackpill, I have become the blackpill.

I don't even know
I should change it but i also don't know if that is possible in the first place

Unidentifiable male corpse

The communist morons at my home site Wizchan misinterpreted my repeated posting of this deviantart "Fat Link" (from The Legend Of Zelda videogame series) as something I must of wanted to be my name so these small souled Bugmen began calling me that.

I hated this at first but eventually grew to like the moniker and I was wanting a new online name anyway so everything worked out in the end.

It also helps that the Zelda series (save for the shitty Eiji Aonuma created "PuzZelda games like Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword and his shitty handheld game abominations like Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass) is my favorite game series of all time, Link is my favorite videogame character of all time and Zelda herself is my waifu despite her disgusting female Jewish name.

Anyway the reason I posted the image a lot on Wizchan was because I thought with the way it looked ie surly and goofy it would make a good mascot for the Wizchan collective especially since these moronic faggots petitioned the mods long ago to prevent us from using so called "outsider memes" thus bringing about the ban of the Chan site favorites Wojack and Pepe from being posted there even in Wizardified forms ie with wizard hats and such.

So I tried to contribute something positive for the site ie our very own "insider meme" of this Fat Link icon/art image as said mascot but the communist faggots shit all over my plan while typically having nothing to offer in it's place and over time my various predictions about the site have come true ie its now barely populated save for the probable Kiwi Farms mods that have taken over, the legion of literal faggots or LARPers LARPing as faggots to shame the community and the communist shitheads along with a handful of my fans who still haven't found this place since the Mod Fag Clique there regularly deletes my link to incels.co whenever I make it and continues to ban me for doing this even though I can easily get around their pathetic bans with a simple change of my router's MAC address.