Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does your Steam library look like?

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
-
Game list

Most of my hours are in normal fag games I played in HS.

Is Hearts of Iron really that good.
No, I'm just autistic as fuck and really like some of the big overhaul mods like Old World Blues(fallout mod) and The New Order(cold war but Germany won WW2)

looks like ass

Screenshot 311

I bet you have thousands of hours in Pokemon and Mario Odyssey on the Switch.
only 50 in pokemon and 50 in mario kart

75 in n-sane trilogy and 95 in crash 4

It doesn't look like much, I mostly pirate games

Very sparse. I only got a Steam account this year, been a console user all my life

This is as truecel as it gets.

Last edited:
I don't even have Steam

Is Hearts of Iron really that good.
No, it's not the base the game that is actually good, it's the mods. Similarly to Skyrim but even more juxtaposed. The base game within of itself is actually quite trite and dull. The DLCs may offer an overall replayable and solid experience, but you have trudge through the vanilla game first to learn the mechanics anyway. Likewise this applies to all paradox games, but especially to Hearts of Iron IV.

Last edited:
I don't even have Steam
Same. I just played the few Soytendo games that I was lucky enough to have growing up. Mostly Animal Crossing New Leaf, Smash Bros, Minecraft, and Splatoon (yes, that's the only shooter I've ever played :lul:).
Unfathomably based
I remember my friends in middle school—well, they weren't actually my friends, but it was kind of a must to be with them if I wanted to hang out with what was effectively one of the only friends I had ever made in my life—would always jokingly refrence this guy named Gabe Newell. They would bring up Bethesda, Valve, and Steam, debate which Fallout was the best, memed about when Half-Life 3 would come out, ask who was up for TF2 after school, etc, etc.

Seeing their inside jokes about vidya culture and them defending their side in the (once valid) PC vs. console war definitely added to the feeling that I was losing out on a true childhood, especially since I only had a few DS games to my name and no knowledge of anything other than that outside of what I saw on YouTube like GMOD compilations, GTA epic moments, and MLG montages jfl

Last edited:
Same. I just played the few Nintendo games that I was lucky enough to have growing up. Mostly Animal Crossing New Leaf, Smash Bros, Minecraft, and Splatoon (yes, that's the only shooter I've ever played :lul:).
that's one more shooter than I ever played

Same. I just played the few Nintendo games that I was lucky enough to have growing up. Mostly Animal Crossing New Leaf, Smash Bros, Minecraft, and Splatoon (yes, that's the only shooter I've ever played :lul:).

I remember my friends in middle school—well, they weren't actually my friends, but it was kind of a must to be with them if I wanted to hang out with what was effectively one of the only friends I had ever made in my life—would always jokingly refrence this guy named Gabe Newell. They would bring up Bethesda, Valve, and Steam, debate which Fallout was the best, memed about when Half-Life 3 would come out, ask who was up for TF2 after school, etc, etc.

Seeing their inside jokes about vidya culture and them defending their side in the (once valid) PC vs. console war definitely added to the feeling that I was losing out on a true childhood, especially since I only had a few DS games to my name and no knowledge of anything other than that outside of what I saw on YouTube like GMOD compilations, GTA epic moments, and MLG montages jfl
Have you read any visual novels?

Have you read any visual novels?
Never. I've never even downloaded Steam, and I don't think I'll be playing vidya again anytime soon. Since my mom's boyfriend built the computer and put restrictions on it for me and my siblings, I doubt I could play much on it even if I wanted to. It doesn't even allow you to download software without the master password, which I'm almost sure has been long forgotten by now jfl

Never. I've never even downloaded Steam, and I don't think I'll be playing vidya again anytime soon. Since my mom's boyfriend built the computer and put restrictions on it, I doubt I could play much on it even if I wanted to. It doesn't even allow you to download software without the master password, which I'm almost sure has been long forgotten by now jfl
TYRONE KNOWS HOW TO ASSEMBLE COMPUTER PARTS?

Damn, sounds like me but I'm one of the niggers making the gabe Newell jokes and instead of TF 2 it would be CSGO and Arma 3. Talking to your homies in highschool about PC games was the shit.

that's one more shooter than I ever played
Ooooover
TYRONE KNOWS HOW TO ASSEMBLE COMPUTER PARTS?
I was just as surprised as you are when I saw him bulding it on the floor in the office in our old house. Despite how I described his appearance to you in that one essay post about my current circumstances, he's a big tech nerd and builds stuff for fun. Has legitmate military grade firearms stashed away in his closet too, I could take a picture for you one day if you want.

Ffs, imagine your mom's boyfriend mogging you to self harm both in skills and looks. Fml dude :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Damn, sounds like me but I'm one of the niggers making the gabe Newell jokes and instead of TF 2 it would be CSGO and Arma 3. Talking to your homies in highschool about PC games was the shit.
I'm 100% positive they mentioned both of those games as well. Arma sounds familiar, but they obviously played CSGO because that was one of the most popular games in the mid 2010's. This was in 2014-2015 btw.

Same. I just played the few Soytendo games that I was lucky enough to have growing up. Mostly Animal Crossing New Leaf, Smash Bros, Minecraft, and Splatoon (yes, that's the only shooter I've ever played :lul:).

80% of vidya talk in high school was about skins jfl.

OIP 1
567f478e2f118492544536296e8059c6ae556a61ea4e6e1cec9c896c3dc237a3
917268 onigiri playstation 4 front cover
OIP

Last edited: