Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does your mom say about your inceldom?

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
Does she bluepill you? "Oh, you'll find a girlfriend some day son"

Pretty sure she knows i'm depressed, but she tries to bluepill me into thinking life isn't all about making friends. hell i'm pretty sure my normie brother is even an incel now

I don't talk with my mom about inceldom
lmao. but i guess you've never had a gf right? doesn't she ask questions? like when are you gonna bring a gf over?

Sometimes she asked me why I don't hang out with friends and always stay at home. Well I I think she knows its over for me

Sometimes she asked me why I don't hang out with friends and always stay at home. Well I I think she knows its over for me
lol if your parents ever try to clown you about not having a gf, tell them its cuz they are ugly as fuck and they passed their shitty genetics onto you

She wants me to get married

Literally nothing. She does not want to talk about it. Even if I try.

She thinks i play too much videogames and i don't care about women.

Wut?
?
She gets uncomfortable and changes subject if I try to talk anything related at all. She does not let me speak and does not want to listen.

?
She gets uncomfortable and changes subject if I try to talk anything related at all. She does not let me speak and does not want to listen.
That's pretty weird to be honest, one thing is not caring that much and another is not wanting to even hear

That's pretty weird to be honest, one thing is not caring that much and another is not wanting to even hear
maybe she cares so much that it is too sore a subject for her?

she's bluepilled, but I've been subtlety been trying to blackpill her by mentioning the 6'4 height standards and showing her the fuckboy epidemic of TikTok

Nothing until now

She doesn’t care. Doesn’t faze her at all.

Don't talk to her

Pretty sure she knows i'm depressed, but she tries to bluepill me into thinking life isn't all about making friends. hell i'm pretty sure my normie brother is even an incel now

Well with all my mental issue and my ugly ass face she know it's literraly never began for me:feelsaww: