Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does your diet mostly consist of?

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
chicken/pork, potatoes and beer

Peanut butter, bread, fruits, veggies, beans, rice, lentils, a little tofu

It's quite broad. I eat a lot of proteins, vegetables, fruits, dried fruits and nuts, and healthy grains. I try to stay away from junk/fast food, but I'm not a purist. I treat myself to chocolates and desserts on occasion.

It's quite broad. I eat a lot of proteins, vegetables, fruits, dried fruits and nuts, and healthy grains. I try to stay away from junk/fast food, but I'm not a purist. I treat myself to chocolates and desserts on occasion.
incel diet

For breakfast waffles. For lunch at work two tuna fish sammichs, honey bun, and turkey and cheese sticks. For dinner either hot dogs and fries or chicken nuggets and fries. On Saturdays that's pizza night.

Grains, bread, meat (both red and white), salad, tomatoes, bananas, water and junk food sometimes

veggie but not vagina

Burgers and macaroni

Peanut butter, jelly, bread, trail mix, granola

Meat ,cheese,eggs, potatoes,vegetables and a lot of souce.Ketchup,curry souce ,sweet and sour,mayo,mustard,bbq souce.I can't imagine life without fried potatoes,meat and a good amount of souce and hand made by me langos with cheese.:feelsohh:

Whatever Mommy cooks for me.

Red meat and onions :feelsokman:

Originally, seafood.

cheese flavored popcorn, coffee, milk, bread, icelandic yogurt and salami/pepperoni

sugar, sugar, sugar i’m fucking addicted to icecream and sweets and chocolate, i can devour a whole tin of biscuits to myself in under 10 minutes with a cup of tea, i drink about 10-15 of those a day