Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story What does waking up with a broken tooth even mean?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Yesterday night right before going to sleep my front tooth was alright, during my sleep I remember I was feeling something extremely hard around my teeth, like everytime I would clench them I felt something in between them very hard so I had to take it out of my mouth while I was half asleep.
So now I woke up and my front tooth is fucking broken, I even found the piece I threw out of my mouth during the night and it was the piece of tooth.

Wtf, how does this even happen? :dafuckfeels:

Why would your tooth break all of a sudden? Bruxism?

Someone once told me he had to get false teeth, because his originals literally broke off, just like that. He'd cleaned them and everything and I kind of think it could be genetic. Are you grinding your teeth at night? That could be an additional factor. Hope you're able to go to a doc.

Why would your tooth break all of a sudden? Bruxism?
I thought of this too but what's weird is that the one that broke was one of the front ones and I don't have underbite, meaning those teeth don't get pressed against others.

Bruxism could be the reason

Someone once told me he had to get false teeth, because his originals literally broke off, just like that. He'd cleaned them and everything and I kind of think it could be genetic. Are you grinding your teeth at night? That could be an additional factor. Hope you're able to go to a doc.
Doubt it's genetic, as far as I know both my parents still have a full set of teeth at 50.

you got punched in sleep
28c.png