Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what does @Transcended Trucel think of roping?

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
according to Buddhism roping is a sin and you will have to come back and probably still have another life as an incel how does @Transcended Trucel cope with this info?

according to Buddhism roping is a sin and you will have to come back and probably still have another life as an incel how does @Transcended Trucel cope with this info?
You can pick and choose what you wish to follow as with every religion.

General rule of thumb is to never stop questioning. Never go full way into one belief system unless you are truly certain it matches what you truly believe. While most of my beliefs are Buddhist, I am not fully Buddhist. I have gnostic beliefs and ones from other systems.

General rule of thumb is to never stop questioning. Never go full way into one belief system unless you are truly certain it matches what you truly believe. While most of my beliefs are Buddhist, I am not fully Buddhist. I have gnostic beliefs and ones from other systems.
true that is the best way

I think you just go where you choose, or reincarnate if you want. Maybe you will get a kind of hell/purgatory if you were wicked but only temporarily.

I think you just go where you choose, or reincarnate if you want. Maybe you will get a kind of hell/purgatory if you were wicked but only temporarily.
bullshit my higher self wouldn't have reincarnated in this world as my body :feelsseriously:

Religion has become a complete and utter joke lmao

What even is the thought behind secular religion. Is it like in theory atheism but in practice spirituality
they reject the traditional idea of God especially as a personalised omnipotent being Philosophical, esoteric Hinduism is like this they believe in the abstract concept of God same with some forms of esoteric Christianity too. I think Buddhism at is core is mainly just practice they reject a creator God.

i don't know what happens after death and if we're going to reincarnate or not but if i do end up in the body of an incel again then that will be a sick fucking joke

Buddhists believe that if you rope you will just reincarnate again and in a worse position, even further away from enlightenment

You can pick and choose what you wish to follow as with every religion.
most important principle that a religioncoper needs to follow. even in my religion that i believe in, there are things that are absolutely cucked. i straight out reject them (unlike liberal copers that try to reinterpret it or fundamentalists that unironically believe in the retarded belief).