Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What does this noodlewhore even do for a job?

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Few weeks ago saw this tweet, became interested and watched it I think this friday
IMG 20240825 121121

That specific one was pretty good and pretty much answered my main question which is why every chinese website I have ever seen looks like malware. What I understood is that because of every their softwares companies are way better at being the sort of cancer facebook is trying to shove 100 different garbage gimnicks into one program

Would be well enough if I actually stopped at that, but I didn't and watched 3 more
IMG 20240825 130043

In short she would be the worst person to put up when trying to refute the stereotype that asians don't have souls

From what it looks and sounds from the screen it everything feels like those prototype synthetic robot dolls that run on chatgpt

Every one of those seconds I wasted on these 3 videos was big nothingburger the same way we had to pretend LARP businessmen in 6th grade during that book subject

in short I hope for another recession or whatever the fuck it was called when everyone of these design manager optimiser consulting parasites get fired and the only ones left are 300 pound linux sysadmins

Her job is perusing white cocku :feelsokman:

Her job seems to be ux design

I'm too low-IQ to get involved with rice/noodle affairs.:feelsohh:

Last edited: