Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What does this mean on the street?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Everyday when I'm walking down a busy street to get to class, I stare at females as I walk by. I never get smiles back, most of the time they just ignore me but sometimes, if I try to eye fuck a femoid, they'll make eye contact for a second and look away abruptly and aggressively (like they won't just shift their eyes, they'll shift their whole head away from my direction in a very forceful manner). I feel like this means its over.

It means you need to punch the next one you see, right square in the eye, give her a black eye. The fucking bitch.

You're invisible, better that then getting the fake ass white person smile

Intimidation?

i know

really? I like the fake white person smile (the one where they don't open their mouth, curl their lips in and force their cheeks upward).
It feels forced like a sign submission like beta soyboy/kale male smile.

on who's end? I'm not really trying to intimidate anyone, except when I'm walking down the street I bump into everyone because I refuse to move out of the way.
Eye contact is intimidating regardless of who is doing it. Eye contact is a very strong social tool. It can make you look dumb, confident, smart, nice, mean, depressed, threathening,etc.

Everyday when I'm walking down a busy street to get to class, I stare at females as I walk by. I never get smiles back, most of the time they just ignore me but sometimes, if I try to eye fuck a femoid, they'll make eye contact for a second and look away abruptly and aggressively (like they won't just shift their eyes, they'll shift their whole head away from my direction in a very forceful manner). I feel like this means its over.
In female bodyanguage this means that she doesn't want you to think she finds you attractive, which means she doesn't find you attractive. I oftentimes do that to fat and ugly femoids to let them know they suck, even though I would date them if they asked me out.

it means your sub8 and it's over for you
Chads

you can only look at them if you look like this

Lol. That's the only response I've had my whole life. Like "oh shit I made eye contact look away look away".

It's only become more neutral after multiple surgeries.

Lol. That's the only response I've had my whole life. Like "oh shit I made eye contact look away look away".

It's only become more neutral after multiple surgeries.

It’s over
it means your sub8 and it's over for you
View attachment 41723
you can only look at them if you look like this

What the hell is the guy in the tiger hat doing? They are sexy tho, I can still squat more than them so hey, at least I have that.

systematically if you try it is great to intimidate. especially the smallest size women. It is fun to look at them and yet a psychopathic look. they are scared and it's fun to see how easy it is to take a project to success

It means you still have hope.

Stop the cope.

And get the rope.