Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what does the word "ethnic" mean?

Any yellow or brown skinned person who is usually shorter and uglier than whites.

no actually im just trying to say that JBW theory is fucking stupid. because people like you toss around that label meaninglessly. I also doubt that theirs even that many currys here.
How hard is it to understand a 5/10 white 21 year old man has more SMV than a 5/10 21 year old ethnic man?

Granted in 2019 they'd probably both be Incels.
The left guy isn't even white.

How hard is it to understand a 5/10 white 21 year old man has more SMV than a 5/10 21 year old ethnic man?

Granted in 2019 they'd probably both be Incels.

The left guy isn't even white.
ethnic face

Ethnic = majority of the world's population

I thought ethnic for this forum's purposes meant those from the the Indian subcontinent or the Mideast. I thought Africans and North Asians were in their own categories.

Ethnic = majority of the world's population
is this guy ethnic?

I thought ethnic for this forum's purposes meant those from the the Indian subcontinent or the Mideast. I thought Africans and North Asians were in their own categories.
they like it being loosely defined it's honestly more of a joke than anything.

it doesn't REALLY matter. all that matters is that it's over and only chad has rights. I can agree with all that but I just thought i'd try to iron things out for any real curries here who aren't faggot larpers

Non white
But I wouldnt consider a tyrone in USA an ethnic either. Ethnic is something that gets mogged by whites and usually has lower T levels. Like arabs, Rice, curries other shitskin cocktails.

Non white
But I wouldnt consider a tyrone in USA an ethnic either. Ethnic is something that gets mogged by whites and usually has lower T levels. Like arabs, Rice, curries other shitskin cocktails.
Iv had a sort of similar thought on the matter of T levels..their are muscular people in all ethnicities that you mentioned. but i also have noticed that some curries do seem to be soft...and that could be any race but I find it odd because...well black people seem to be on average at least slightly stronger or have slightly higher T levels than other races..and so you would figure hey...these currys have dark skin..surely that trait would contribute to them having a good musculature ...but it isn't the case sometimes...and theirs plenty of little white guys that have developed physiques...I mean sure it doesn't matter say what you wana say...they are small but the point is they are developed...is it just a choice of exercise? do some men literally just do ZERO excercises so that's it? what im saying is...I had the tendency to assume that if you have darker skin it would help you at least slightly have a more developed physique but now im not sure.

Sandnigger it means