Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what does the word "ethnic" mean?

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
ethnic facial features? or brown colors?

which is it? so that the currcycels can stop being abused :feelsautistic:

if you have both you have both. maybe that's what ethnic could mean as well.

any ethnicity that is not white.

A non-White (aka subhuman).

not european white, nigga.

Not Caucasian

Is white a descriptor of facial features or color?
come on, the word white is a color, and if you have some white facial features and you're brown, that does not make you white

come on, the word white is a color, and if you have some white facial features and you're brown, that does not make you white
this. some curries have white facial features. same with arabs but they are all ethnic. brown caucasoids tbh.

Visible ethnic minority. thats how he we called them where I live.

Minorities that look non white, non caucasian.

you realize that aryans are from iran and they are brown right? or a lot of them anyway. also their are brown colored Caucasians.

someone who isnt white or black

I don't think many non-white (w.e the fuck that means) cels even come here tbh. im sure their are some but I wonder how many.
Gigacope. This place is around 50% ethnic.

shitskins and niggers basically

You may caucasoid but to be considered as white you need to be european caucasoid aka northern europeans

this. some curries have white facial features. same with arabs but they are all ethnic. brown caucasoids tbh.
see what they are doing? they talk non-sense. they switch back and forth from color and structure.

You may caucasoid but to be considered as white you need to be european caucasoid aka northern europeans
this. not white european caucasoid= ethnic

not white.
which one is more white?
Brown
White

so you look like indian chad but you think your failures are because of being brown?
i am not chad. unless you are asking hypothetically. He wouldnt be white nor would he be incel. I believe face>all

im just trying to figure out if you use symbolic thinking when you say white or if you're just talking about skin tone...then switch it to nationality...but their are Caucasian people in the middle east were the caucus mountains are... so you're telling me that you don't think brown Caucasians are white?
i am not chad. unless you are asking hypothetically. He wouldnt be white nor would he be incel. I believe face>all
ok but do you realize that indian chad is literally Caucasian?
A non-White (aka subhuman).
which one is subhuman?

Attachments

• brown.png
    brown.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 44
  • white.png
    white.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Attachments

• main-qimg-e4deb67bd3d7c19c09377b997b61e37a.png
    main-qimg-e4deb67bd3d7c19c09377b997b61e37a.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 69
im just trying to figure out if you use symbolic thinking when you say white or if you're just talking about skin tone...then switch it to nationality...but their are Caucasian people in the middle east were the caucus mountains are... so you're telling me that you don't think brown Caucasians are white?

ok but do you realize that indian chad is literally Caucasian?

which one is subhuman?
tbh neither one really looks hideous...it's just that fucin chad jaw makes the other look not as good. I do wonder were that mutation first originate or rather..was found in a larger portion of the population assuming everything originate in Africa which who knows if that's even true. could have came from the moon for all I care but I wonder which geographical location first saw large the most concentration of the famous chad jaw. very curious. it almost seems universal like you can't even label it. like I've noticed many Caucasians have the hunter eyes and thinner noses etc ..all sorts of things that are mostly found in them...but that fuckin jaw just seems to pop up anywhere.

you could probably find a half aboriginal half chinaman with a a big ass villain jaw somewhere. hm.

so you're telling me that you don't think brown Caucasians are white?
brown Caucasians do not have the same skin color as a western European, is all I can really say, because of that the overwhelming majority of people will still consider them ethnic.

i see a good amount of currycels and blackcels
so your fuckin telling me...as a currycel...you're definition of white is so strict that you only consider the Caucasians that ended up in fucking Europe white? you've gotta be fuckin kidding me.

so your fuckin telling me...as a currycel...you're definition of white is so strict that you only consider the Caucasians that ended up in fucking Europe white? you've gotta be fuckin kidding me.
persians and some arabs can pass as white tbh

Well what do you want my definition to be ?

brown Caucasians do not have the same skin color as a western European, is all I can really say.
but really how relevant is that? you're telling me you would consider some fuckin idiot with curly hair and a wide nose that is white as more Caucasian than? you're such trolls it's ridiculous -_-

Attachments

• brown.png
    brown.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 72
but really how relevant is that? you're telling me you would consider some fuckin idiot with curly hair and a wide nose that is white as more Caucasian than? you're such trolls it's ridiculous -_-
because of that the overwhelming majority of people will still consider them ethnic.
really does not matter what I think, if you have brown skin, you will be considered ethnic by many many many people, that's it.

Well what do you want my definition to be ?
what if you saw a literal white skinned African....would you really consider more white than indian chad? so white for you is strictly non metaphorical?

so then when you talk about beauty what would you call the beautiful people that could be any color then?

what if you saw a literal white skinned African....would you really consider more white than indian chad? so white for you is strictly non metaphorical?

so then when you talk about beauty what would you call the beautiful people that could be any color then?
north Africans and horn of Africans are caucasians bro

really does not matter what I think, if you have brown skin, you will be considered ethnic by many many many people, that's it.
their are chad tier perfect golden ration face supermodels with brown skin though...with hunter eyes and thin noses..the works. how in the fuck can you call that ethnic?

and if that's ethnic what do you call the ugly whitecels?
north Africans are caucasians bro
did I say north? how bout the fuckin congo then...yah. tell me the congo is Caucasian.

Caucasoid dosent necessarily mean white.
Ugly whites tbh

their are chad tier perfect golden ration face supermodels with brown skin though...with hunter eyes and thin noses..the works. how in the fuck can you call that ethnic?

did I say north? how bout the fuckin congo then...yah. tell me the congo is Caucasian.
do you mean albinos

Caucasian includes Arabs, Indians, North Africans, Ethiopians, and western Asians
a map of races by Carleton coon....of course it was one of the coons who made the map.

Ah, another race-baiting thread by some kike who's trying to "prove" that race doesn't exist. Fuck off.

alright you fuckers....how do you explain this? now theirs no way you can label this guy "white" unless you do...in which case....seriously? really?

Ah, another race-baiting thread by some kike who's trying to "prove" that race doesn't exist. Fuck off.
bro...if you have a wide fuckin nose curly hair with no chin etc etc brown eyes...how the fuck are you more Caucasian than indian chad? no you fuck off boyo.
no actually im just trying to say that JBW theory is fucking stupid. because people like you toss around that label meaninglessly. I also doubt that theirs even that many currys here.
alright you fuckers....how do you explain this? now theirs no way you can label this guy "white" unless you do...in which case....seriously? really?

bro...if you have a wide fuckin nose curly hair with no chin etc etc brown eyes...how the fuck are you more Caucasian than indian chad? no you fuck off boyo.

no actually im just trying to say that JBW theory is fucking stupid. because people like you toss around that label meaninglessly. I also doubt that theirs even that many currys here.

guess this is just a white guy with African hair according to JBW theory. hell maybe everyone in the world at this point is just some form of mutated Caucasian.
what have we learned here...nothing probably.
1449 messages sent in 35 hours...meanwhile iv been on for 35 hours and have around 500. how do you even do that? do pm's count?

Last edited:
Is white a descriptor of facial features or color?
Both tbh. Though I think features are a better indicator of who’s more white as Asians are not white despite having white skin. Anyways skin color is still a big part of it. To be considered white by people is to have white skin, Caucasian features, and European ancestry. Caucasian is different from white I guess. If you have brown skin despite having white features you will still be seen as ethnic

Last edited: