Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does /r/inceltear accomplish by posting pictures of themselves?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They're just proving that they look like stereotypical soyboys, trannies, with a few straight up incels in denial, basically what we already knew. Are the foids on there trying to get attention from simps or something?

they think they are better than us for doxxing themselves

They most likely believe it'll rile us up and cause us to question the blackpill... :feelshehe:

Except most of what I see are perfect examples of it. :feelsokman:

Though, they are accomplishing their plan of making idiots repeatedly make the same threads over and over about their selfies... :feelsUgh:

Which is why I proposed a single thread for this, perhaps in the Sewers. :feelsaww:

They're just proving that they look like stereotypical soyboys, trannies, with a few straight up incels in denial, basically what we already knew. Are the foids on there trying to get attention from simps or something?
they think that'd encourage users of this forum to post themselves so they can lie and gaslight people into thinking that it's about personality that we suffer

They're trying to amog us:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they want soypoints.

95% of them are exactly what we thought they are - trannies and incels in denial.

So they posted some selfies of themselves big deal! They are all disgusting looking and we shouldn't give them any attention stop posting these stupid threads and giving attention to these incels in Denial :feelsclown:

Just NTs, soyboys, trannies and deranged feminists thinking they're mogging someone. LOL. This is why the bluepill is so fatal. I'm truly embarrassed for most of the morons posting pics thinking they look good. But hey more entertainment for us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Normie soy attention thinking hive mind.

Omg the [current thing] is happening! I must partake in [current thing] lest i experience the FOMO :soy::foidSoy:

If only they put as much effort to post studies to prove the blackpill wrong as they do spamming endless shitty selfies which prove nothing.

Oh wait, it's because all the studies prove the blackpill correct.

From what I've seen, women will take any and all opportunities to take selfies of themselves, even though nobody wants to see their face. Nobody asked, but they have a burning need have as much attention as they can get, so they resort to this kind of attention whoring. Its pathetic as fuck.

From what I've seen, women will take any and all opportunities to take selfies of themselves, even though nobody wants to see their face. Nobody asked, but they have a burning need have as much attention as they can get, so they resort to this kind of attention whoring. Its pathetic as fuck.
This is true of the females, but what about those soys and trannies?

This is true of the females, but what about those soys and trannies?
Troons be trooning, soys need to convince themselves and others that they aren't incels, so basically they are incels-in-denial. Or, they love to feel like they are at least once above some other people. In their personal lives they are losers, so at least they get to feel like they are at least better than incels now. Kinda pathetic, but it is what it is.