Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what does one have to do to deserve to have a gf?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
you hear about this a lot, so and so or whoever it is doesn't "deserve" to have a gf.

but what does it even take to deserve to have one?

as usual, it seems that you're usually left in the dark. no one is gonna tell you what exactly it takes or what you gotta do to be worthy of having a girlfriend.

every man it seems is an autodidact in this way. you gotta figure out for yourself what it means and what it takes to deserve one. maybe that's the reason though this whole incel thing is out of whack, because what ppl think takes to deserve a gf becomes so arbitrary.

Be good looking.

You don't do anything to "deserve" a gf. It's all luck at the end of the day.

We live in a cucked world.

Decent height and face or above

You don't do anything to "deserve" a gf. It's all luck at the end of the day.

We live in a cucked world.
yea, i recall a lot of guys that got one just by fitting in with society and being at the right place at the right time

feels like no one will tell any of those type of guys that they don't deserve to have one, because they fit in.

but ya, when ur a disenfranchised loner ppl through no fault of your own, that's when ppl think u don't deserve to have one

Just be curry

It doesn't matter if you deserve a girlfriend or not. You nor I will ever have one.

There's a difference between deserving and being entitled to something. Most of us deserve a girlfriend and a life worth living simply by virtue of not being evil; however, nothing entitles us to one. Likewise, nothing entitles normies to protection from any ER events that might occur as a result.

There's a difference between deserving and being entitled to something. Most of us deserve a girlfriend and a life worth living simply by virtue of not being evil; however, nothing entitles us to one. Likewise, nothing entitles normies to protection from any ER events that might occur as a result.
yep

life is actually paradoxical though in that the ppl that actually don't deserve to breed end up doing so and end up negatively impacting their offspring and even their partner

Listen man YOU gotta put in some work. You can’t expect everything to be handed to you. You have to lose weight, clean up,gain some bones. Your whole outlook on life is wrong. You gotta change and be more approachable. More willing to help out the ladies.

No one deserves anything, that's just a way feminists found to gaslight us.

In fact, the worst men ever were also the ones with most sexual success. Dictators, psychopathic serial killers, etc.

Listen man YOU gotta put in some work. You can’t expect everything to be handed to you. You have to lose weight, clean up,gain some bones. Your whole outlook on life is wrong. You gotta change and be more approachable. More willing to help out the ladies.
lol

I thought you were some IT infiltrator until I read the last sentence. :feelskek: Either I'm too retarded to get jokes quickly or what normies tell us has become so outrageous that it's indistinguishable from satire.

No one deserves anything, that's just a way feminists found to gaslight us.

In fact, the worst men ever were also the ones with most sexual success. Dictators, psychopathic serial killers, etc.
oh yea

ya for the greater good, i believe that those types are undeserving of having romantic partners though. all they have to do is to not be pieces of shit though and i wouldn't think that though

life is actually paradoxical though in that the ppl that actually don't deserve to breed end up doing so and end up negatively impacting their offspring and even their partner
Yeah, sadly there are way too many evil fucks and retards who reproduce. This wouldn't be happening if foids' personality detectors actually worked.

yep

Sometimes really great and noble people die without a family and children while degeneraces breed with the high quality women from good families. Life is such a mistery.

Sometimes really great and noble people die without a family and children while degeneraces breed with the high quality women from good families. Life is such a mistery.
Yup

i'm planning to go back to riceland so i can be an actual normie rather than incel tier
That is pretty expensive bro, how are you gonna do that?

You don't get to "deserve" to have a girlfriend. Even if you believe you are the most chads of all chads no one can truly deserve to get one. Either you are good looking and tall and get one or you don't.

You do not "deserve" it. You either are attractive enough or you aren't.
I'm not :feelsrope:

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 15 04 22

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 15 06 30

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 15 06 45

Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it it's about the value they can extract.

Do not listen to this guy, he wants you to spend money to trick a women into having sex with you that’s not real attraction.

here’s my advice: don’t try to hard, don’t force it. If a bitch doesent accept you as you are then move on. You shouldn’t have to do all that extra stuff to get her to like you. She either does or doesn’t and chances are a lot won’t

Do not listen to this guy, he wants you to spend money to trick a women into having sex with you that’s not real attraction.

here’s my advice: don’t try to hard, don’t force it. If a bitch doesent accept you as you are then move on. You shouldn’t have to do all that extra stuff to get her to like you. She either does or doesn’t and chances are a lot won’t
That kind of defeatist nonsense won’t get you anywhere. Listen I know from experience. Keep putting in effort and time and the right one will find you. Maybe she’ll even come with a kid!