Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean when you look at a girl and she smiles

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
When I am walking around the streets of NYC I try to make extended eye contact with every young female that I see. Most look away, but every once in a while a girl stares back, and sometimes they even smile. I'd say out of every 50 young women I stare at, one smiles back. Does this mean they are sexually attracted to me?

No they think you are hideous and laugh because femoids are evil

It does not mean anything in my experience

lol no, she doesnt wanna be rude

Go up to her and say hi use a pick up line, if she shows interest it means she is attracted to you.

It means that she found a new betaorbiting cuck that will buy her jewelry

It means you're a 4/10

Its a polite "plz dont rape me smile". If she liked you she would have approached you.

if she looks away and glances back or smiles back, it's a hint she is interested, go say hi

Probably out of kindess or common courtesy. She most likely does that to everyone else.

it means she find you okay  , it would be cool if you could approach some of them and just talk with a good sense until you two are confortable enough to kiss

it can also mean she is a baboon

https://www.animalstown.com/animals/b/baboon/baboon-image-04.jpg

It means you are a meme

It means she wants to kill you.

In reality it doesn't mean much, seeing as we are conditioned to never talk to strangers, even if we want to. I've had very occasional smiles and even look-backs, but the moment has gone. How crazy would it look to just ask out someone in the fucking street? Only Chad could pull that off and he doesn't even need game, because FHOs are approaching him and making it easy to go and fuck like beasts.