Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does it mean when u get weird or funny looks from people?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★
Despite being a gigantic asshole for laughing or staring at someone for being "weird" (ugly) And that they feel superior to that someone. Humans are pieces of garbage. They want to feel better about themselves while bringing the other guy down

But I know I might answered my own question, but why do they really do this you think? Am I a laughing stock or a creep or what?

Before IT make a gay thread about this. How would they know my personality while they don't know me? How would they know I browse here? I'm just minding my own damn business and do groceries or whatever

They believe you're a potentially an awful individual person because your subpar looks emanate a failo. So they keep vigilant and make sure to preemptively keep an eye on you to justify their confirmation bias and assuage their feelings of apprehension and anxiety around you since they find you creepy.

They believe you're a potentially an awful individual person because your subpar looks emanate a failo. So they keep vigilant and make sure to preemptively keep an eye on you to justify their confirmation bias and assuage their feelings of apprehension and anxiety around you since they find you creepy.
This hit hard. Brutal reality even though I already knew. Ignorant is bliss they might say

This hit hard. Brutal reality even though I already knew. Ignorant is bliss they might say
Knowing the reason why you're treated you are can't be undone once the truth sets you free.

Before IT make a gay thread about this. How would they know my personality while they don't know me? How would they know I browse here? I'm just minding my own damn business and do groceries or whatever
apparently they got psyhic powers and can sniff out your personality but apparently these people can’t sniff out the toxic fake people until they become friends with them. But genuinely the people who think others can sniff out your personality have to be fucking trolls or actually mentally delusional and spend too much time watching movies and believing that it’s real

You Dont have the Halo Effect ( positive perception from Others )

Since your ugly or whatever . But If your where a 6 3 Chadlite you would Get treated with respect by Default .

apparently they got psyhic powers and can sniff out your personality but apparently these people can’t sniff out the toxic fake people until they become friends with them. But genuinely the people who think others can sniff out your personality have to be fucking trolls or actually mentally delusional and spend too much time watching movies and believing that it’s real
Agreed. Personality doesn't matter for HTN/Chadlite+ Altough I do have a nice personality, but I'm sick of people judging me by looks

You Dont have the Halo Effect ( positive perception from Others )

Since your ugly or whatever . But If your where a 6 3 Chadlite you would Get treated with respect by Default .
I hate people

(No IT, this isn't the reason why I get dirty looks. I hate people because of all the bad experiences I had. It has a reason)

Based

Wdym? I think @lifesucksandyoudie is right about you get stared at and treated as a laughing stock. It's all down to your looks and their judgement. I get the same treatment too
Joever for us. But yeah, it's exactly how he explained it