Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean when a girl is showing her belly button/lower stomach?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Off-Shoulder-Cut-Out-Chiffon-Blouses-Plus-Size-Zipper-Back-Short-Sleeve-Women-Shirts-2015-Summer.jpg

bnq8kz-i.jpg

Does this indicate that they want to be violently impregnated by chad?
I remember a crush of mine in highschool used to wear this shit all the time.

I mean, or it's just comfy, complimentary and fashionable.

Not sure buying into the "Dress to be raped" belief helps public opinion of incels.

Theblank said:

Not sure buying into the "Dress to be raped" belief helps public opinion of incels.

As one of the more moderate members on this website (you can see my original account, KV-, but I forgot the password and can’t get it back because I was using an auto generated throwaway email) I can still safely claim you are a cucktears infiltrator. Anyone can’t by looking at your post history. It is none of these 3 things, it’s just to show off. Same deal for dudes who go shirtless or tank tops.

It means that she's had more semen inside her than your average sperm bank.
One who dresses like a slut is usually a slut.

Theblank said:

Cuck.
K, I'll just wear a speedo in public because it's "comfy" or "fashionable"

It means she's a whore who needs to meet a cupful of acid in the nearest future.

Only a slut wears this. If you see a femoid wearing this, its thot alert.

The only thing sluttier than this are halloween costumes such as the nurse or Harley quin.

She wants the D.

They dress like this with the hopes of attracting Chad. If a sub-Chad expresses interest, she will call the cops.

It means she wants Chad to take her to the RAPE DUNGEON.

a disgusting whore waiting for chads prong

Theblank said:

cope, thats what cucktears wants u to think

cookinbreakfast said:
They dress like this with the hopes of attracting Chad. If a sub-Chad expresses interest, she will call the cops.
LOL

As we begin growing humans in laboratories, the bellybutton showing will become a symbol for "organics" or naturally made humans to identify one another. Eventually, the "tank babies," who have no natural bellybutton as they have been grown in an accelerated protein bath, will augment themselves surgically to blend in. This is why I push for a facial tattoo at "birth" to indicate tankies from orggos. Women are just getting a jump on the trend, the forward-looking creatures they are.

Or the bitch just doesn't know how to use her dryer and shrunk all her shirts.