Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean to have white pride??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
What does it mean to have white pride?? Not even just white pride, but any kind of racial pride. Because intuitively, it's not coming from a place of genuine pride. I don't think people in racial empowerment groups are "actually" proud of their race. Maybe they admire things their ancestors accomplished. But overall, nobody is really thinking "im white, and I really enjoy doing white people shit like camping and extreme sports." "I'm a chinese guy, and I'm gonna do chinese shit like gambling, and work in a sweatshop." THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS ARE GENUINE LOSERS. It's just fucking hillarious. ITS FUCKING SILLY. It's racially insecure.

I think having racial pride is more acquaint to "I HATE NIGGERS. I HATE CHINKS, FUCKIN JEWS" It's more important to have hatred over other races in a "pride" movement than it is to have sincere affection for people of their own race. It's a racial hate movement, not a racial power movement :soy:

Last edited:
but any kind of racial pride
just be honest here, you only care about whites having pride, nonwhites having pride in their race you most likely give no singular fucks about, if you do then good for you. a lot of people on this forum bitch about the racist incels here talking about how we shouldn't be racist towards blacks but don't bitch about the ethniccels on this site who are racist to white people.

just be honest here, you only care about whites having pride, nonwhites having pride in their race you most likely give no singular fucks about, if you do then good for you. a lot of people on this forum bitch about the racist incels here talking about how we shouldn't be racist towards blacks but don't bitch about the ethniccels on this site who are racist to white people.
I only give a fuck when it comes to "mexican pride" because then you're just proud of druglords and working shitty jobs. Or "asian pride" because I'm just like you fucking chink nice job getting a 1400 and only getting into UCI permavirgin. It seems dishonest.

There are things to be proud of when you are black, white, and even with indians, you have raping and streetshitting to be proud of because that just sounds badass I dont give a shit.

same thing with patriotism doesnt make sense unless maybe your country is amazing and really taking care of u which is rare

At the most basic level just something like cultural/historical pride. But most white pride movements are much more about white self-preservation than affirming how “proud” they are

At the most basic level just something like cultural/historical pride. But most white pride movements are much more about white self-preservation than affirming how “proud” they are
a country music festival is what I think of as a genuine healthy white pride activity that's wholesome

same thing with patriotism doesnt make sense unless maybe your country is amazing and really taking care of u which is rare
imagine having INDIAN PRIDE-- that's, I'm imagining a dude that raped a lizard kind of pride. IT CAN BE TERRIFYING

I always thought racial pride was dumb as fuck. So some people who happen to have the skin colour as you or speak the same language as you did things? Great.

The whole concept of "white pride" is just the pendulum swinging back after 70 years of white shame being shoved down our throats by the liberal media.

"Pride" is a misnomer for what it really is. Pay attention the the actual goals of groups who go spouting about pride.

Pride in all we built, Castles, Electricity, So on ETC

imagine having INDIAN PRIDE-- that's, I'm imagining a dude that raped a lizard kind of pride. IT CAN BE TERRIFYING
Curries are arguably the biggest racial pride copers in existence. There’s no right wing movement in any country with as much widespread support as Hindu nationalism

Curries are arguably the biggest racial pride copers in existence. There’s no right wing movement in any country with as much widespread support as Hindu nationalism
Hindu Nationalism? Indian Adolf Hitler???

Whoever wrote "Camp of the Saint" came up with it precisely at the moment he imagined the idea of indian pride.

What does it mean to have white pride?? Not even just white pride, but any kind of racial pride. Because intuitively, it's not coming from a place of genuine pride. I don't think people in racial empowerment groups are "actually" proud of their race. Maybe they admire things their ancestors accomplished. But overall, nobody is really thinking "im white, and I really enjoy doing white people shit like camping and extreme sports." "I'm a chinese guy, and I'm gonna do chinese shit like gambling, and work in a sweatshop." THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS ARE GENUINE LOSERS. It's just fucking hillarious. ITS FUCKING SILLY. It's racially insecure.

I think having racial pride is more acquaint to "I HATE NIGGERS. I HATE CHINKS, FUCKIN JEWS" It's more important to have hatred over other races in a "pride" movement than it is to have sincere affection for people of their own race. It's a racial hate movement, not a racial power movement :soy:
I used to believe in racial pride than I found this site and I realized my entire race had abandoned me.

I used to believe in racial pride than I found this site and I realized my entire race had abandoned me.
This.
really got into simping for my hispanic side and then my white side through white power nazi stuff then i realized both actually hate me
being mixed as an inkwell is whole different level of brutality

This.
really got into simping for my hispanic side and then my white side through white power nazi stuff then i realized both actually hate me
being mixed as an inkwell is whole different level of brutality
its brutal how even with dogs, like normies treat mutts like shit-- like mistakes you adopt from the pound, because you can't afford a purebred WOLF looking white husky

I have pride in being based, esoteric and sentient mogging 99% of people

Shitskins blown the fuck out eternally.

It's just a form of human tribalism. It (tribalism) is not as dumb as it appears, since group survivability increases the survival chances for the individual.

:yes: :yes::yes::yes::yes:

200% this.

I'm very white. The things I'm *proud* of, out of my white European heritage, are things like the big heavenly chorus in Beethoven's 9th symphony, Seid umschlungen, millionen, diesen kuß der ganzen welt!

White Power!
people seem to be low-education, semi-literate, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who don't actually seem to know the first thing about their heritage and where their ancestors came from. All they have is their shared opinions on matters like
  • Niggers are inferior apes, fuck niggers
  • Asians took our jobs, and they have funny slitty eyes, fuck gooks
  • Jews are keeping me poor, fuck jews.

Here are some pics of white supremacists from my country. Few things leap out at me:
1. It's a bit of a sausage fest;
2. Most of them look like they belong on here
3. How are you going to assert an Aryan nation, when you are too broke and too useless to even put some petrol in your lawn mower and cut your grass?
Images 88

Images 86

Images 87

Images 14

Last edited:
Here are some pics of white supremacists from my country. Few things leap out at me:
3. How are you going to assert an Aryan nation, when you are too broke and too useless to even put some petrol in your lawn mower and cut your grass?
View attachment 1019398
View attachment 1019399
View attachment 1019400
View attachment 1019401
Yeah, this is the paint chip-eating variety of tribalism. It doesn't even make sense. Most of them very likely couldn't tell you their ethnic heritage, if their lives depended on it. All they see is skin color.

200% this.

I'm very white. The things I'm *proud* of, out of my white European heritage, are things like the big heavenly chorus in Beethoven's 9th symphony, Seid umschlungen, millionen, diesen kuß der ganzen welt!

White Power!
people seem to be low-education, semi-literate, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who don't actually seem to know the first thing about their heritage and where their ancestors came from. All they have is their shared opinions on matters like

View attachment 1019398
View attachment 1019399
View attachment 1019400
View attachment 1019401
this is why i stopped following these types of people
most of them are just incels in denial
its an unhealthy cope

200% this.

White Power!

View attachment 1019398
View attachment 1019399
View attachment 1019400
View attachment 1019401
if they had real white pride they would just go listen to country music, pitch a tent, and fuck white women

200% this.

White Power!

View attachment 1019398
View attachment 1019399
View attachment 1019400
View attachment 1019401
heres the chad leader for one of their groups hes like 6f7
Skynews christopher pohlhaus 6275931