Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does it mean if normies both kiss your ass and insult you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
This happens to me a lot. They will compliment me and then say something like “but moeggels is terrified of girls, he is so awkward around them, look at how he acts when he’s talking to a girl” and then they all start laughing. They also ignore me when I talk.
This happened to me yesterday. I don’t know which part of what they’re saying is true. Do they like me or not?? I might be a lolcow of the group again.

Last edited:
They're secretly gay for you, but don't know how to properly express their feelings. :feelsaww:

they mock you nigga, they dont like you

Yes. A Boricua once bit her lip and stopped mentioning political subjects after disagreeing with a young 5'5 Mulatto.

Yes. A Boricua once bit her lip and stopped mentioning political subjects after disagreeing with a young 5'5 Mulatto.

We used to sit together...and then she sat near him daily and stopped greeting me.

? You're not @Moeggels :feelswhere:

It was obvious she viewed me as a child compared to the light, eloquent Mulatto. I could not keep my eyes open without being extremely anxious.

This happens to me a lot. They will compliment me and then say something like “but moeggels is terrified of girls, he is so awkward around them, look at how he acts when he’s talking to a girl” and then they all start laughing. They also ignore me when I talk.
This happened to me yesterday. I don’t know which part of what they’re saying is true. Do they like me or not?? I might be a lolcow of the group again.
They only (falsely) compliment you to mock you even harder. They express sheer hate.

They only (falsely) compliment you to mock you even harder. They express sheer hate.

Yes..."He's really good at coloring".

They're secretly gay for you, but don't know how to properly express their feelings. :feelsaww:
yes I can't keep faggots away from me. IDK it seems 99% of faggots are butt-ugly incels in denial who go gay to cope (have you ever seen a homosexual chad? i haven't) . Does that happen with you? it seems like a common incel trait is that faggots orbit you like pajeet orbits stacey. I honestly think faggots can subconsciously tell we are incel just like them and are testing to see if we would go gay like them to cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back