Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what does it mean if girls only call you cute

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Last edited:
it means you're more on the feminine side. Depends how much, but it's usually not a bad thing unless they talk to you like they would to a literal child.

It means ur a trucel coping dog

means ur a fakecel

Reddit; the ultimate source of all information! :feelstastyman:

You probably look at least somewhat good to be called "cute"; it really depends on the context of when and how you were referred to as this and how your previous interactions with this foid have been... :feelshehe:

Just admit you really should just lose the facial fat and get off this forum already; you have a higher potential to ascend by not rotting on this forum and obsessing about a "oneitis" who likely already has a Chad lined up. :feelsUgh:

my aunt called me cute once, as a grown as man

Cute means you’re attractive enough to date/she’s just fucking with you/and not attractive enough to fuck.

Reddit; the ultimate source of all information! :feelstastyman:

You probably look at least somewhat good to be called "cute"; it really depends on the context of when and how you were referred to as this and how your previous interactions with this foid have been... :feelshehe:

Just admit you really should just lose the facial fat and get off this forum already; you have a higher potential to ascend by not rotting on this forum and obsessing about a "oneitis" who likely already has a Chad lined up. :feelsUgh:
I only want my oneitis I'd do anything for her I'd rejkect 1000000 girls for her

she thinks of you as cute like she a pet dog or cat. it’s over

Next time I hear a foid telling that "x/y/z is cute" I am going to fucking grab a blunt thing and slice her throat off :feelsree:
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Girls never call me cute or handsome or anything like this :feelsbadman:

You are cute = I pity you boy

He is cute = I am attracted to him, but i am too proud to say how much i like him because society told me to hate men

You are cute = I pity you boy

He is cute = I am attracted to him, but i am too proud to say how much i like him because society told me to hate men

no.

''hes cute'' = hes not alpha macho bad boy chad enough for me.

no.

''hes cute'' = hes not alpha macho bad boy chad enough for me.
Well, you have to be a dark triad psychopath chad in order not be be „cute“ for foids

That means you're surely not an uglycel like myself.

I tink iy means she wan have y itw babies

Cute = "not my type"