Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does having an IQ of 80 - 85 look like compared to someone with an IQ of 95 - 100?

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
What do 80 - 85 IQ people act and think like and what are their capabilities? And how do they compare to someone who is 95 IQ plus?

There is a occupation scale on Google.

It's the difference between the kid who studied occasionally and crammed before tests and passed with mediocre grades and the kid who struggled with every subject and either failed or studied really hard to pass.

It's the difference between the kid who studied occasionally and crammed before tests and passed with mediocre grades and the kid who struggled with every subject and either failed or studied really hard to pass.
The first sentence you said is me and there’s no way in hell that I have a 95 - 100 IQ :feelskek::feelskek:. And I never studied and always somehow passed.

The first sentence you said is me and there’s no way in hell that I have a 95 - 100 IQ :feelskek::feelskek:. And I never studied and always somehow passed.
What IQ do you think you have? 100 - 95 is dead on average, also my example sucks because school might be harder or easier in some countries, but anyways the first example is supposed to be the average normie who studies occasionally and then crams before tests not the guy who doesn't study but always passes.

What IQ do you think you have? 100 - 95 is dead on average, also my example sucks because school might be harder or easier in some countries, but anyways the first example is supposed to be the average normie who studies occasionally and then crams before tests not the guy who doesn't study but always passes.
I know, and I think I am a bit retarded.

I know, and I think I am a bit retarded.
Why? My country has an average of 85 IQ and kids struggle in school even with basic shit. If you always passed without studying, depending on your grades (if they were always high you'd be a genius) you're at least 100 really.

Why? My country has an average of 85 IQ and kids struggle in school even with basic shit. If you always passed without studying, depending on your grades (if they were always high you'd be a genius) you're at least 100 really.
I’m bad with math, I’ve always struggled with the basics. And still do.

I’m bad with math, I’ve always struggled with the basics. And still do.

Yes...