Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does following someone even do?

C

Cognitive

Banned
-
It doesn't give me an alert for when they post

You can set your privacy options so that only people you follow can see your profile or PM you, otherwise it does nothing.

It's pointless ngl

It gives them dopamine rush
and also tells them that their content is good and that you value their opinion

It would be good if you could do it and then it gave you notification whenever they posted or something

It would be good if you could do it and then it gave you notification whenever they posted or something
That's what I thought it did originally, but I guess it just allows them to see your profile

Shut up greycel and stop asking questions

Only people I follow is ppl I think r good posters and ppl who follow me which is what most ppl do I think

Thanks, you mog me hard on posts
I post a lot more recently, there was a few months i couldn't post here because I has so much depression and other problems, I'd probably have 15k plus if not for that

I post a lot more recently, there was a few months i couldn't post here because I has so much depression and other problems, I'd probably have 15k plus if not for that
Do the posts do anything besides change your color? Is there like a special room for all the people that have hit a certain rank?

Do the posts do anything besides change your color? Is there like a special room for all the people that have hit a certain rank?
No, we're still ugly

ye uu can view their profile and uuu are like friends with them :feelstrash: