Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does being blackpilled means to you?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
To me its a massive closure.
I no longer have to dwell in meaningless escapism hopium and copism to try and justify my perceived rejection and shortcomings.
My "personality" intelligence or lack of are not factored anymore as I once faulty believed.(bluepill lies)
Its ultimately due to physical characteristics and genetical attributes; predetermined the unfortunate set of circumstances.

It means I need to find a way to get regular access to hookers because if I don't I can't have sex.

It means being a miserable fuck. There's nothing good about it, only despair.

It means being a miserable fuck. There's nothing good about it, only despair.
@InMemoriam :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
But to me the it has helped me to take my life less seriously, I barely have ambitions anymore and that makes me feel at peace. I no longer pursue goals actively, I'm not ghat scared of "failing: at life because I know it's all about looks and NTness but I still want to cope. I got sent my own way into learn from wizards to become one of them in the future :feelscomfy:

That you've been fed a fake, rosy view of women and relationships

Knowing that it doesn't matter how good my personnality is or how much effort I would do to appeal women, I'd still be an unattractive manlet to their eyes.

I no longer have to dwell in meaningless escapism hopium and copism to try and justify my perceived rejection and shortcomings.
You can always try again, there's still life outside sex and normies :feelsLSD:

Knowing sexual dynamics are the way blackpill teachs due to evolutionary reasons. Anything else is cope.

Just knowing the truth instead of believing in common lies about women.

Uncomfortable truths without coping

Its ultimately due to physical characteristics and genetical attributes; predetermined the unfortunate set of circumstances.

Indeed. Although you should exclude genetic as separate from physical, since holes cannot gauge intelligence.

It means i no longer try to participate in the race because I know it's rigged.
I stay on the sidelines and let normies race for wageslave positions and toilets.

To me, it is a scientific backing for my already pre established belief in predeterminism

I think it somewhat alleviates the self-blame.
Knowing there was nothing you could do is an easier thought to have than constantly thinking that you had a chance but you screwed something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back