Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does a womans smile means to an Incel?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
494713-Beautiful-middle-aged-executive-business-woman-smiling-and-typing-on-her-computer-keyboard-in-the-of-Stock-Photo.jpg

- This is a smile that wants you dead.
- This is a smile that wishes that you didn't exist.
- This is a smile that she doesn't want to waste a breath of air talking to you.
- This is a smile that she wants to unsee you and wash your eyes with womans bathroom holy water to dispel the horror she had seen in front of her eyes. On top of bitching to her coworkers of what an ugly guy she had saw.
- This is a smile that conceals her hatred of you.
- This is a smile that could be a curse of your life.
- This is a smile that she wants you to leave sooner.
- This is a smile that reeks of the darkness she has in her heart for you
- This is a smile that you're not a Chad

A woman's smile in general? She is being polite.

I hate those fake smiles. I'd rather have no smiles at all. This is just condescending to those who will never experience a true loving smile from a woman.

KyloRen said:
I hate those fake smiles. I'd rather have no smiles at all. This is just condescending to those who will never experience a true loving smile from a woman.
Its pretty brutal man and I've seen some people forced their smiles, it kind of seems fake. I sometimes feel the shivers on my shoulders and its our intuition (or gut insticts) telling us something must be wrong whilst a Chad has nothing to fear of lol. I'd love to have that privilege Chad carries.

I actually thought I'm low inhib, looks like I may actually be high inhib afterall.

if there were no laws, it would be the last time she smiled.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Its pretty brutal man and I've seen some people forced their smiles, it kind of seems fake. I sometimes feel the shivers on my shoulders and its our intuition (or gut insticts) telling us something must be wrong whilst a Chad has nothing to fear of lol. I'd love ot have that privilege Chad carries.

I actually thought I'm low inhib, looks like I may actually be high inhib afterall.

Yeah. Imagine Chad living our lives. He'd be high inhib too.

fukmylyf said:
if there were no laws, it would be the last time she smiled.
Well, that escalated pretty quick...

It measn nothing and if you interpret it otherwise IT'S COPE.

idkwattodowithlife said:

A woman's smile does not have any meaning and if you think it implies sexual attraction then you are coping.

Sparky said:
There’s two smiles:

There’s the smile of lust reserved only for the genetic elite

Then there’s the phoney smile which is made for us and is used to manipulate us.

Exactly the 2nd one.

"Oh fuck, my job requires me to be polite and smile, now PLEASE GO AWAY."

When a femail smiles at an incel, it is trying to trick us into giving an IOI, so we would approach it, and it would get us arrested for rape.

Don't smile at girls. But when they smile at you, run