Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What does a Vtuber even mean anymore? Sexuality used as leverage once again smh

Permaban - Continuing to ignore mod advice about "self improov" posting
Why watch this shit bro go testosterone maxx and social skills maxx

Imagine watching Vtubers.

I will never understand people who are into this garbage

They're all men or troons

Holy fuck mods, please do your job and put an end to this nigga spamming to testomaxx @LeFrenchCel @Fed Link @PLA1092

Vtubers are garbage, it’s a combination of the worst of anime with the worst of only fans.

You don’t get any tiddies for donations.
You give money to real women in anime avatar.

Only brain dead zoomers would like this garbage, oldfags stick with 2d anime girls as removed from real women as possible.

Tldr:
Total Vtuber Death
kill vtubers, behead vtubers, round house kick vtubers into concrete, slam dunk vshoujo figures into trash cans, crucify filthy vtubers fans,

Testosterone doesnt make you bald lol
I'm subscribed to scalp tension theory, but I assumed you were just talking about taking some synthetic test or something, which i'm pretty sure does contribute.

I'm subscribed to scalp tension theory, but I assumed you were just talking about taking some synthetic test or something, which i'm pretty sure does contribute.
Nah naturally increasing it injecting testosterone isnt good

i have very high testosterone, being depraved of any romance can turn you down bad, i've never done that shit

What the fuck
Cyraxx tried to become vtuber to hide his identity and attract kids, but his voice is so subhuman that he was spotted pretty fast.