Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does a girlfriend smells like, more precisely what is a girl, I have not seen one, help me cope.

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
Wrong forum bro

i don’t know man. The answer eludes me.

You've never seen a girl?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You've never seen a girl?
Not for about, last six months, I've forgotten how it looks like, what it is, it's something very alien but I read abt in here a lot, they call it a foid

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not for about, last six months, I've forgotten how it looks like, what it is, it's something very alien but I read abt in here a lot, they call it a foid
Your probably just larping graycel

Your probably just larping graycel
I've nothing else to do, I'm tired of playing Arma 3, now I don't have motivation to any longer slumber around and drive my pathetic life anymore

If had any idea then I wouldn't be here.

Last edited:
A girlfriend smells like.. COPE, it's over for you.

Why were you banned?
Requested a ban for a while to take my mind off.
This forum works a bit like a double-edged sword, on one hand it's nice to interact with people who are in the same predicament as me but on the other hand it reiterates most of my problems irl over and over again.

Requested a ban for a while to take my mind off.
This forum works a bit like a double-edged sword, on one hand it's nice to interact with people who are in the same predicament as me but on the other hand it reiterates most of my problems irl over and over again.
Brutal

i dont know how a gf would smell. however most women are bathed in parfum when they leave the house so just stand next to one and you will know

I don't think females have any particular smell, apart from whatever perfume they may be wearing.

They smell like chad's jizz

So because you haven't seen a foid for 6 months (larp because you've seen them on the internet) you forgot what they are entirely?
Giga cope.

Right forum OP.
We have sex experts and love gurus here.
I legit kek'd

Funny because it's true :feelskek:

They probably smell like whatever chads house smells like

try standing in a line behind one or maybe go to a boy band show and pretend to be gay and get creep shots?

they smell jus like anyone. But if u see a foid that ur attracted to, any scents from her will smell like the most heavenly fragrance ever